Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Fire stick 4k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there I purchased an Amazon fire stick 4K with kodi built in on the 22nd September for £25 but I’m not sure if this was a legit site, I have tried emailing them numerous times and calling them but had no response at all, the link is below to the website I purchased this from, would appreciate anyone’s help regarding this as I think it’s a scam.

https://www.koditv.global/latest-amazon-...4k-3rd-gen
(2020-09-24, 14:24)Rieke123 Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried emailing them numerous times and calling them but had no response at all

I think you already have your answer right there.

Team Kodi is in no way connected to that company, so perhaps not all your questions may be answered. Do you have any questions on Kodi itself?
"KODI FULLY LOADED ON THE MOST POWERFUL STREAMING DEVICES YET."

From the homepage of that site - I think that tells you all you need to know.

But if it doesn't, click here...

They are nothing to do with us, and are purely 3rd party parasites.
Yes I totally agree these are absolute parasites and there websites should be closed down
Sadly closing down such websites is not so easy, and even if it is achieved they will just tend to pop up again with a similar URL on another host.

Much as we'd love to be able to help, all we can practically do is wish you the best of luck to get your money back I'm afraid.
Thanks and yes these sort of scum bags will always be there trying to rob genuine people