Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Almost perfect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@bsoriano - Hi Bart,

I noticed you mentioned in the changelog that there is a partial deprecation of tvshow.next.aired. If that's the case, then what's the alternative? I still find no other addon is as accurate as tvshow.next.aired, unless I am missing something.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2020-10-07, 01:18)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@bsoriano - Hi Bart,

I noticed you mentioned in the changelog that there is a partial deprecation of tvshow.next.aired. If that's the case, then what's the alternative? I still find no other addon is as accurate as tvshow.next.aired, unless I am missing something.

Regards,

Shedrock
@shedrock, I replaced the next episode info in the media views with what tmdb helper provides. I have not removed support for TV show next aired, the TV guide pages continue to be skinned, and the widget is still there.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-10-07, 01:31)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@shedrock, I replaced the next episode info in the media views with what tmdb helper provides. I have not removed support for TV show next aired, the TV guide pages continue to be skinned, and the widget is still there.
Oh ok, I got worried there for a sec. Big Grin Well, I am going to test this out and see how it works.

Thanks,

Shedrock
@bsoriano - I just did the update from your repo and went to test out the new simple view. You can see from the screenshot below the background gradient is missing. Another issue I noticed is that when I land the highlight on the actual TV series, the number of un-watched episodes disappears.

(2020-10-07, 00:48)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@DrXenos , Amber version 3.2.100 is up in GitHub and the Amber repo for Leia.  It includes the new Simple List view.  Please download, test, and let me know if you find any issues and/or have any other requests.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thank you so much. I will try it out this weekend.
I had some free time this morning, so I thought I'd give the update a try. I can see "Simple List" as an option, but it won't let me select it.

Thanks.

Edit:
Is seems I can select it, but it's just setting it to "LIST," not "Simple List."
(2020-10-07, 16:30)DrXenos Wrote: [ -> ]I had some free time this morning, so I thought I'd give the update a try. I can see "Simple List" as an option, but it won't let me select it.

Thanks.

Edit:
Is seems I can select it, but it's just setting it to "LIST," not "Simple List."
@DrXenos , @shedrock , I have found the issue and will fix it in the next update, which should be up a little later today.  Thanks for reporting.

Regards,

Bart
@DrXenos , @shedrock , please download and test version 3.2.101.  The issues you mentioned should be fixed.  Please let me know if they are indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-10-08, 20:38)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@DrXenos , @shedrock , I have found the issue and will fix it in the next update, which should be up a little later today.  Thanks for reporting.

Regards,

Bart

Sweet! Thank you.
Hi. I tried 101. Same issue: I select "simple list," but it chooses "list."

There is also a weird issue now, when I set it back to "icon." The icon for one of the movies is now a calendar (oddly enough, the movies is "20 Years Later). I've tried deleting the thumbnail folders as well as the thumbnails.db files, but it persists.

Thanks.
(2020-10-09, 20:06)DrXenos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I tried 101. Same issue: I select "simple list," but it chooses "list."

There is also a weird issue now, when I set it back to "icon." The icon for one of the movies is now a calendar (oddly enough, the movies is "20 Years Later). I've tried deleting the thumbnail folders as well as the thumbnails.db files, but it persists.

Thanks.
@DrXenos , I have not been able to replicate the issue of not being able to change the view to Simple List. And yes, the other one is a weird issue, and I don't know what could be going on there.  What OS are you using? What Kodi version?

Could you please send me a debug log? That way I can check if there is any error that can help me figure out what might be wrong.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @DrXenos , never mind, I finally found the issue that does not let you select simple list.  I will fix it shortly.
OK, thank you for doing this. Sorry, it's been a pain.

FYI: in case it's still relevant:
I am using Kodi 18.8, on the Nvidia Shield Pro.

Thanks.
(2020-10-09, 21:20)DrXenos Wrote: [ -> ]OK, thank you for doing this. Sorry, it's been a pain.

FYI: in case it's still relevant:
I am using Kodi 18.8, on the Nvidia Shield Pro.

Thanks.
@DrXenos , no need to apologize.  Please try version 3.2.102, it is already up on GitHub and the Amber repo for Leia.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-10-09, 21:24)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@DrXenos , no need to apologize.  Please try version 3.2.102, it is already up on GitHub and the Amber repo for Leia.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Sorry, but it still doesn't let me select simple list. It just keeps picking list, instead.
(2020-10-09, 21:32)DrXenos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-09, 21:24)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@DrXenos , no need to apologize.  Please try version 3.2.102, it is already up on GitHub and the Amber repo for Leia.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Sorry, but it still doesn't let me select simple list. It just keeps picking list, instead.
@DrXenos , could you please go to Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views and check if the option "Disable Simple List View" is set to Yes? It might be set to Yes by mistake due to a code issue that I just fixed.  If it is set to Yes, please set it to No.  Let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Pages: 1 2 3