Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QNAP 2.0 HDMI 4K and HDR videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, can someone help me with KODI video playback of HDR material? I have LG OLED TV and the TV doesn't discover automatically that the material is HDR. Is there an option to HDR passthrough or something? I play videos from QNAP 2.0 HDMI 4k capable device.
Your post was split off into a new thread.
Posting it in a random forum thread is not the best idea.
I'm sorry and thank you for creating a new thread. I hope that someone could help me or has the same problem as I.
(2020-09-28, 01:23)Geminatores Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry and thank you for creating a new thread. I hope that someone could help me or has the same problem as I.

No one uses QNAP to play 4K HDR content?
(2020-12-19, 14:42)Geminatores Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-28, 01:23)Geminatores Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry and thank you for creating a new thread. I hope that someone could help me or has the same problem as I.

No one uses QNAP to play 4K HDR content?
Is this post too old. Did you fix it?

I use Kodi installed on my TV (info in my sig) HDR is working fine i.e. the TV's Info bar says HDR10 etc
Just confirming it shouldn't be a problem with Kodi and I didn't have to change any settings on the TV
Cheers, Bruce