Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie list shows images present, but there are none
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

As you can see in the movie list itself the icon says, there is an image. But the movie never ever had one. I cleared image cache, I rebuild image cache, both to no avail.
Extra artwork is also empty, Media files only list the mkv and the nfo file.

What makes tMM think, there is an image? I'm running tMM 4.0.2*, but that problem was there in version 3 as well.

* btw. tMM4 had to re-read media info for nearly all my TV show episodes and showed zero episodes for the shows before updating all my TV show sources. Nothing tragic, but still strange.
1. have a look at the settings - you can specify which artwork will be considered for that checkbox. Maybe you have nothing ticket - so nothing is needed for the checkbox Wink

2. strange - you're the second user complaining about that, but I cannot reproduce the issue :/ could you check how big the backup of the v3 database is (should be in the folder /backup in a zip file).. If it is not too big, would you mind sharing that with me for analysis? (you can send me a PM - THX)
(2020-10-01, 08:16)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]1. have a look at the settings - you can specify which artwork will be considered for that checkbox. Maybe you have nothing ticket - so nothing is needed for the checkbox Wink

Oh my... you are right! On TV shows I have checked for Poster, but on movies I haven't checked anything! I can't even remember that setting at all. Now it works properly. Thank you Smile

(2020-10-01, 08:16)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]2. strange - you're the second user complaining about that, but I cannot reproduce the issue :/ could you check how big the backup of the v3 database is (should be in the folder /backup in a zip file).. If it is not too big, would you mind sharing that with me for analysis? (you can send me a PM - THX)
I'll drop you a message Smile