Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: LibreELEC 9.2.5 with TVH Guide issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is something new.  I used to be able to use the Web interface for TVH and add a recording and then go to Kodi on my RPI4 and see the recording in the Guide with a Check Mark to indicate the program was going to be recorded. And it showed up in the list of Timers. But not now for some reason. I have rebooted but that didn't correct it.

I've been doing a lot of testing today and wonder if something got screwed up.

Any ideas?
I'm using a similar setup, and have no problems.

You're not really giving us much opportunity to help you. Not enough information in your post.
(2020-10-04, 11:19)mcelliott Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using a similar setup, and have no problems.

You're not really giving us much opportunity to help you. Not enough information in your post.
I realize I didn't provide much information. I was hoping on a long shot that this was a know issue that just popped up and it was widely known.

So now since I know it's probably very specific to me, I'll just start over and track at what point this goes bad. It's easy with LibreELEC to format and begin again.

Thanks.