Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ImputStream adaptive testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Matrix some addons require ImputStream Adaptive testing but when I try to install it it fails.Version 2.6.0.

Any ideas?
Depends on the Matrix nightly you are using. IA 2.6.0 will install on anything from Alpha1 snapshot to the current nightly. If still not installing, post a debug log
@rocko 
Are you trying to use the Pluto TV or STIRR provider for IPTV Merge?
They are the only add-ons I know that require Inputstream Adaptive Testing (IAT).

If so, try using the latest nightly build of Kodi 19.
There was issue in last Alpha that didn't allow installing the binary add-on for some reason
Matt,

That was exactly my problem, neither would work in the PVR.

I tried several things with no luck so I deleted and reinstalled Matrix and now they work ok.

One other problem every time I run merge or when I get a SlyGuy update all my hidden channels come back. How do I prevent that?

Thanks for all your addons. All of your addons are constantly up to date and I use them daily. Greatly appreciated.
(2020-10-13, 20:17)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]Matt,

I tried several things with no luck so I deleted and reinstalled Matrix and now they work ok.

One other problem every time I run merge or when I get a SlyGuy update all my hidden channels come back. How do I prevent that?

Thanks for all your addons. All of your addons are constantly up to date and I use them daily. Greatly appreciated.
Your hiding the channels via IPTV Merge > Tv Manager?
If so, they should stay hidden.

There was a few weeks there were IPTV Merge was getting updates that changed the db schema.
When that happens, the db data does get wiped and they would show again.
But - it shouldn't really happen anymore as Merge is pretty stable now.
(2020-10-14, 12:28)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]

There was a few weeks there were IPTV Merge was getting updates that changed the db schema.
Fixed works fine. I overlooked Manage TV in IPTV Merge, I was using channel and group manager in Kodi.

Again today in the 10/15 download Imputstream adaptive testing is not working. It said removed as incompatible So I went back to 10/13 download.

Thanks
(2020-10-15, 20:23)rocko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-14, 12:28)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]

Fixed works fine. I overlooked Manage TV in IPTV Merge, I was using channel and group manager in Kodi.

Again today in the 10/15 download Imputstream adaptive testing is not working. It said removed as incompatible. So I went back to 10/13 download.

Thanks

Have same Problem on Windows 10 Pro.

Today in the 10/15 download Imputstream adaptive is not working. It said removed as incompatible So I went back to 10/13 download.
Windows 10 Pro...with the new IA it now works with the Matrix version from October 14th, 2020 Compiled on October 15th, 2020.

https://jenkins.kodi.tv/view/Addons/job/...ob/Matrix/