Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi libreELEC on Raspberry Pi 4 8mb freezes on 1080p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recorded a .ts transport stream show from my HDHomeRun, i have Plex setup for DVR purposes, and used the optimize video setting to create 1080 mp4.  I also created a 720p one.
I have the Pi connected directly to TV and it plays media from local hdd.
on playback of the 1080p file, the  file freezes, message says buffering  but kodi gets stuck.  I can still SSH in temp seems fine.
on playback of the 720p file, i can watch the entire show, without problems.
any ideas whats going on and how can i fix it, i would like to watch 1080p shows.
Debug log?
(2020-10-10, 23:37)graysky Wrote: [ -> ]Debug log?
I hope I did this correctly, i used paste.kodi.tv and here is the resulting link
https://paste.kodi.tv/okuvezarol.kodi
(2020-10-10, 23:55)Cacofonix Wrote: [ -> ]i used paste.kodi.tv and here is the resulting link

You're 99% correct. However ...
2020-10-10 11:40:49.904 T:3011244640 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
Please enable debugging for a more detailed log file when you are troubleshooting Kodi. Then restart LibreELEC and "do your thing" to reproduce the error(s), and afterwards provide a new log file.

Also, what is the contents of your kodi.sh script file?
(2020-10-11, 00:17)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-10, 23:55)Cacofonix Wrote: [ -> ]i used paste.kodi.tv and here is the resulting link

You're 99% correct. However ...
2020-10-10 11:40:49.904 T:3011244640 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
Please enable debugging for a more detailed log file when you are troubleshooting Kodi. Then restart LibreELEC and "do your thing" to reproduce the error(s), and afterwards provide a new log file.

Also, what is the contents of your kodi.sh script file?

Do you know where Kodi.sh is located on linux.  i have looked and Googled and can't seem to find it.
I enabled logging.
viewed the same video that on previous occasions caused the issue, however, this time there was no issue.
I ran 'pastekodi' via SSH and it provided no link, maybe because there was no error.
At this point, i am out of ideas.
The post can probably be closed.