Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movies Thumbnails/Artwork are gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2020-10-15, 21:47)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-15, 21:34)steslatt Wrote: [ -> ]No it's still not working
That's not really surprising, probably best to wait until tomorrow as there are all kinds of DNS/Cache type things which will no doubt delay any fix reaching end-users immediately.
Well, it's now Oct. 23 and I still have the problem.  Has anyone seen any resolution yet?  I mean, have your thumbnailsl/textures returned?
I have a brand new Fire TV Cube, I did a fresh install of Leia 18.8 and most of my Movies don't have thumbnails and selecting them does not cause a refresh of the thumbnail.  Weirdly, the TV Show thumbnails are mostly there.
(2020-10-21, 23:41)CaptainTivo Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone seen any resolution yet?
Yes. See this thread, particularly the last few posts... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=357709

I'll move this whole thread to where it belongs in Information Providers.
(2020-10-21, 23:41)CaptainTivo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-15, 21:47)FXB78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-15, 21:34)steslatt Wrote: [ -> ]No it's still not working
That's not really surprising, probably best to wait until tomorrow as there are all kinds of DNS/Cache type things which will no doubt delay any fix reaching end-users immediately.
Well, it's now Oct. 23 and I still have the problem.  Has anyone seen any resolution yet?  I mean, have your thumbnailsl/textures returned?
I have a brand new Fire TV Cube, I did a fresh install of Leia 18.8 and most of my Movies don't have thumbnails and selecting them does not cause a refresh of the thumbnail.  Weirdly, the TV Show thumbnails are mostly there.

I am still facing the same issue.
Pages: 1 2