Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: *All seasons Image?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can have an image displayed instead of a folder icon in the "*All seasons" section, see image below. I've tried naming the poster "season-all-poster" and had no luck.

(2020-10-25, 02:57)Z0m8ie Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me how I can have an image displayed instead of a folder icon in the "*All seasons" section, see image below. I've tried naming the poster "season-all-poster" and had no luck.
That has been broken for a while. Was broken in v17 also.

Post an issue in Github and I will come along and confirm it.

Thanks.
(2020-10-25, 03:07)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-25, 02:57)Z0m8ie Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me how I can have an image displayed instead of a folder icon in the "*All seasons" section, see image below. I've tried naming the poster "season-all-poster" and had no luck.
That has been broken for a while. Was broken in v17 also.

Post an issue in Github and I will come along and confirm it.

Thanks.

G'day old friend, have you got a link to where I need to post the issue?
(2020-10-25, 03:11)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, here... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues

All done mate. See if you can spot my Star Trek quote haha!
I noticed "season-specials" does not display poster either. I have them named "season-specials.jpg", I assume that's correct yeah?...
(2020-10-25, 03:27)Z0m8ie Wrote: [ -> ]See if you can spot my Star Trek quote
Ha, nice one.

Issue confirmed.
(2020-10-25, 03:49)Z0m8ie Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed "season-specials" does not display poster either. I have them named "season-specials.jpg", I assume that's correct yeah?...
I had to look long and hard for a tv show with specials, but finally found one. It works for me.

(2020-10-25, 03:59)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-25, 03:49)Z0m8ie Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed "season-specials" does not display poster either. I have them named "season-specials.jpg", I assume that's correct yeah?...
I had to look long and hard for a tv show with specials, but finally found one. It works for me.

Missed the "-poster" bit off one of the titles, dumb basket I am.
(2020-10-25, 05:02)Z0m8ie Wrote: [ -> ]Missed the "-poster" bit off one of the titles, dumb basket I am.

I can also confirm that both

season-all-poster.jpg
season-specials-poster.jpg

work fine for me.
* All seasons works for me.  Just name the poster 'poster.jpg'

@black_eagle

That is not the specific season all poster. Not even sure why a poster displays for you as it has never displayed for me. Of course I have poster in my file system, yet it does not show.

Can you access Context Menu>Manage on *All seasons ?
Yes.  Clicking on manage gives me a single selection of 'choose art'.

Just to add that this was a totally fresh scan of my tv shows (this installation didn't have any tv shows in it until I stumbled on this thread) and I haven't altered or edited any art.  Also I'm guessing that the art settings have not been changed from the default settings as this was a test build for the recent music video PR.  If you need any more info or for me to test something, please say.

@black_eagle , @Karellen

Can you tell if these season posters are also (re)created as jpg files with the proper file names when a Video Library Export is done? AFAIK, this wasn't always the case in earlier Kodi versions.
(2020-10-25, 22:01)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@black_eagle

Can you access Context Menu>Manage on *All seasons ?

I can open the context menu but I can't manage on "all seasons"...
Pages: 1 2