Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Logos missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using NUC with Libre 8.2 with HDhomerun using PVR HDhomeRun Client Zoltan 3.5.0.4 
I have a folder with all the channel logos which works with Channels but the guide doesn't show them
Am I doing something wrong ?
Probably not. I've noticed a similar problem, where some icons refuse to show themselves in the guide. My solution was to manually add them with the Channel manager. What skin are you using?
(2020-10-27, 15:18)Tobor Wrote: [ -> ]Probably not. I've noticed a similar problem, where some icons refuse to show themselves in the guide. My solution was to manually add them with the Channel manager. What skin are you using?

In PVR manager it has the Channel option for logos which works fine I show all of them but the guide has no such option.
The skin I use is Estuary
I'm not sure what you mean by PVR manager. I was talking about using Settings -> PVR & Live TV -> General -> Channel manager.

Re-reading your original post makes me think I misunderstood the problem. I just tried switching to the Estuary skin and there are no logos in the guide. When I switch  to Metropolis or Transparency, the logos are back.

Tobor
(2020-10-29, 21:38)Tobor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what you mean by PVR manager. I was talking about using Settings -> PVR & Live TV -> General -> Channel manager.

Re-reading your original post makes me think I misunderstood the problem. I just tried switching to the Estuary skin and there are no logos in the guide. When I switch  to Metropolis or Transparency, the logos are back.

Tobor

Oops thats what I meant. So its a bug in Estuary