Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to disable full screen when I play m3u radio channel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am creating my custom skin base on default Kodi Skin (Estuary) and I have faced one issue I have not fix yet.

Already installed IPTV Simple Client and import my local m3u which has internet streaming radio channel. Verified channel and it plays well.
Default action(Estuary)
Home -> Radio -> Channel

Whenever I select any my channel, it change screen to full screen(can get window information using Skin.ToggleDebug(). it says Window: musicosd (MusicOSD.xml) or Window: fullscreenratio(MusicVisualisation.xml)

What I want is..
When I select the radio channel, it just play radio not change to full screen.

Can someone help me out?
I think this is fixed in kodi matrix. Or at least it’s a setting.
(2020-10-29, 23:19)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is fixed in kodi matrix. Or at least it’s a setting.

Thank you for your reply. I tried running 19 Alpha 2 version and playing radio channel. However, it shows "same behavior" with KODI 18. You said there will be setting regarding blocked full screen while playing radio channel, but I can not find. Could you please let me know where is setting on this?

Thank you
Settings -> PVR and Live TV -> Playback -> Switch to full screen
(2020-11-03, 16:54)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Settings -> PVR and Live TV -> Playback -> Switch to full screen

Oh, It works well. Also, I also forgot that this option existed in version 18.9.

Thank you.