Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2022-07-25, 12:49)Nickerw Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
1.: Yes, but you need the addon "artist slide show" and you need to have a look at the adjustments (right list view, then moving from one file or folder to the left)
2.: Yes, same as above; you have to deny "close after 10 sec"just on top.
Greetings
Klaus
Thank you Klaus! Got there in the end. Getting confused with all of the options!

Is there a way of making the cd case/spinning CD smaller? It takes up a lot of the screen.
I don't know - but try it in the general section, there are some options for the CD-view...
(2022-07-25, 15:30)Nickerw Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know - but try it in the general section, there are some options for the CD-view...

Will do. Thanks for your help.
One more question I'm afraid!

Where do I get more themes from and how do I load them into the skin?

Thanks for any help!
Easy! Just have a look at the first side of this thread!
Sorry, a bit vague about this.

I presume I download 'Aeon MQ Skinthemes' from the link on page 1 of this thread?
When I click on the link it opens a google drive page. Do I down load the file called 'resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq-1.0.0.zip?
Then do I go into kodi addons and then install from zip file?
How do I know it has been installed? Will another addon appear in my addons list?

Sorry if these are stupid questions.
Yes to all!
And if you succeeded, you will see the themes in the main menu - now there is no possibility to change the theme.
Good luck!
(2022-07-25, 18:42)Nickerw Wrote: [ -> ]Yes to all!
And if you succeeded, you will see the themes in the main menu - now there is no possibility to change the theme.
Good luck!

That works. Thank you for your help today. Much appreciated
How do I change the skin? Can't seem to find the normal Kodi settings page?
(2022-07-25, 20:26)Chalklands Wrote: [ -> ]How do I change the skin? Can't seem to find the normal Kodi settings page?
Don't worry. found it!
Slowly getting to grips with the skin.
Is there any way of adding individual android apps to a menu or screen? Trying to work out if this is possible or not.
I'm using a Nvidia Pro TV. I have a number of android TV apps eg Channel 4, MY5, ITV on the Nvidia but I can't figure out how to add them to my Aeon TV screen.
In other skins it is simply a case of making them a favourite and then selecting them individually when choosing them for a menu or submenu item through favourites. I can't see how to do that in this skin as the only option to show favourites means selecting all favourites. Does anybody have any ideas or can point me in the right direction please?
(2022-07-25, 22:30)Chalklands Wrote: [ -> ]Slowly getting to grips with the skin.
Is there any way of adding individual android apps to a menu or screen? Trying to work out if this is possible or not.
I'm using a Nvidia Pro TV. I have a number of android TV apps eg Channel 4, MY5, ITV on the Nvidia but I can't figure out how to add them to my Aeon TV screen.
In other skins it is simply a case of making them a favourite and then selecting them individually when choosing them for a menu or submenu item through favourites. I can't see how to do that in this skin as the only option to show favourites means selecting all favourites. Does anybody have any ideas or can point me in the right direction please?
Ah, ignore me (again) I've worked out how to do it.
Here is the very last intro. I put the link for you to download the 6 intros. Hoping that it will be useful for some.
Have a good day.

https://mega.nz/folder/5E03HRqZ#djh0jaV3kzwjO81TuElmww (kodi intros)
Hi,
A general question, hope somebody can respond to.
In my music screen when I left select (Nvidia remote), this bar pops up at the bottom of the screen:

Not sure what it's called. Is there anyway of editing it or turning it off?

Thanks
With me (windows) this view appears when I go down on my remote. This is the normal view e.g. Here I go to the radio add-on because I put it to my favourites.
Greetings
Klaus