Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@NemRe
I am seeing the thumbnails for episodes with the poster fix. I should have the update posted either tomorrow or Sunday. See if that fixes the problem.
@latts9923 
sorry for not convenience,my media file from google drive,here my screenshot
https://imgur.com/gallery/4i2aE8T
@latts9923  Thanks for the advisment on the path, i was able to find it. 

Another question, regarding the missing posters with the extra bracket, could there also be a similar thing happening to impact music albums? I've removed the bracket, but also noticed that my album art is all missing as well? 

Image[/img]
(2022-08-27, 21:00)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Chalklands
Glad you like it.
1. In the Top Menu under KODIFLIX OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW, select SHOW FANART SHADOW. There are three levels...0%, 25%, 50%.
2. I can look at making the characterart cycle for KodiFlix TV.

The Character Art Posters are displaying for me. I made some changes to the code for this. Try it again with the next update.

@Groooompf
I can add code to remove the logo when MINIMUM MODE or HIDDEN MODE is selected.

That would  be great ! Thank you for your work !
Hi,

With the "Up Next" add-on (1.1.5+Matrix.1), is it possible to have absolutely no notification on top of the screen at the end of an episode ? If I set "0 seconds" in "Behaviour -> Duration in seconds for notification to be show", there will be no notification at the end of an episode BUT the next episode will not be played.
 Huh
@Shredder_guitar
I am seeing all my album art. I'm compressing all the skins as we speak...I'll get them uploaded to the repos and posted soon. See if this update fixes your problem.

@Groooompf
You might ask the Up Next add-on developer that question.
I´m missing all my season posters in tv shows and all movie posters after the update. Please help!!!
UPDATE #26 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.6

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the posters not displaying if you selected "POSTER" in the Top Art setting "CASE ART" for the Right List view. Thanks to Holzfred for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I added code to remove the Fullscreen Middle Art artwork from the pause screen when hide furniture is selected.
@latts9923
1. updating skin would not download the update. Stuck on "downloading 0%".
2. Downloaded "Multi-Mode update.zip", Kodi will not update from this zip due to dependency.
3. Extracted xml files and copied them to proper xml directory. Looks that "Music" and "Concerts" (Concerts use nfo files) posters are not showing. TV_Shows and Movies appear to be fine.
@andrzejls It’s an issue with the Shield. Been that way since the major Shield update was released. I always just dl the zip file and install from zip and it works fine for me. Go to the first post in this thread and dl the zip file from there.
(2022-09-04, 00:53)wags1 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls It’s an issue with the Shield. Been that way since the major Shield update was released. I always just dl the zip file and install from zip and it works fine for me. Go to the first post in this thread and dl the zip file from there.
@wags1, works fine on 1.0.2.6 and all other previous rev`s. Problem with NVIDIA Shield was that they blocked access to hidden directories. This was fixed long time ago and is no longer an issue. I was referring to "Multi-Mod update" zip file that would not install. I do not thing that full 1.0.2.6 was available yesterday for download. Yes, I normally download full version of updated skin and install from that zip since standard skin update from Latts Repository has an issue, but that has nothing to do with Nvidia.

I just downloaded 1.0.2.6 full version from 1st. page link and installed form within Kodi using "install from zip". "Music", "Concerts", "Video Add-Ons" and "Program Add-Ons"  Posters are gone. Same result as I listed in my previous post. Back to "Backup" and restore version 1.0.2.4.
@latts9923, Yes I see them too. What I do not see are Posters for "Music", Concerts", "Video-ADD-ONS" and "Program ADD_ONS".
@andrzejls
I'll check on the repo and verify I can download MQ 8. The MQ8 Multi-Mod is only for Leia and cannot be installed via Kodi...files have to be manually copied.

I am seeing posters for Music and Concerts, but I was able to reproduce and fix the problem with add-ons not displaying their icon. Can you try updating IncludesVariables.xml with this file?
@andrzejls Yes, you certainly could be right that it is an issue with latts's repo. I just know it started right after the most recent update to the Shield FW, and yes I was aware of the issues introduced, and eventually fixed, with that update (I lived thru it unfortunately...LOL). Sorry, must have been a point in time issue because when I read your post the zip file was already there in post 1. No worries, glad you have it sorted.
hi latts9923,
Everything works perfectly, except the logo of the studios on the boxes in the tv show have disappeared.
Once again, a big thank you for your work, it is very much appreciated.