Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2023-01-01, 18:02)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-01-01, 15:14)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]@latts9923
I am updated to Kodi-19.5 and 1.0.3.3 Skin. I just noticed that TV Show - Next Aired stopped working. Will not regenerate "UPDATE THE TV INFORMATION NOW" nor "**RESET ALL DATA** AND UPDATE THE TV INFORMATION NOW". Any idea how I could get it back?.

Api for tvdb is down.
Tvdb api have some isue with data and link in json.Need to create bug report at https://github.com/thetvdb/v4-api/issues
i creaate some new code for tvdb module but that cant fix all isue.Data and link repeat more then one time, sometimes doesnt show at all.Need to wait tvdb to fix api.
Thanks for the update. If I correctly understand there is nothing wrong with my Kodi install, API for tvdb is down and we need to wait until is fixed. Am I correct?.
Hi @latts9923 
during this holiday period I could dedicate some time to kodi and to my favourite skin  Big Grin 

Below I try to give you my personal feedback about some topics, probably of some interest even to someone other than me:
1) in Right list view when I select a movie set in some cases it shows a number of spinning discs (equal to the movies of that set loaded in the movie library) while in other cases it doesn't. This happens if View Options/Change View/Disc Art - If Available option is set. If I set the option View Options/Change View/Disc Art - Always Visible all the spinning discs for movie set are displayed even if, when the movie set contains one only movie, the spinning disc is displayed near the bottom of the movie poster and not at the top of it. Probably something to check is in the piece of code that handles the display options
2) if I select Movies - Similar to Watched or TV Shows - Similar to Watched in Flexible Widgets/Widgets Management view Kodi crashes (always for TV Shows and very often for Movies)
3) if I'm in Favourite sub-widget menu of Main Bar for TV Shows all favorites media are displayed, disregarding if the favourite media is a TV Show or not (the same happens if I'm in sub-widgets menu of Main Bar for Movies)
4) in Concerts menu the Country info is not displayed even if the Country tag in media nfo file is set. In Widget view and Right List view a different choice has been made on which info to display in media flags bar. Anyway are Studio and Mpaa flags of any relevance for music video concerts? If not (in this case no info will ever be displayed), is it possible to consider the opportunity to not display these info in media flags bar?
5) for a number of movies I've animated gif files stored locally. Currently they don't work. Is there an option available somewhere in settings menu to enable for displaying animations?
6) as you already solved in Right list view, even if in Wall view, if I select Movies/Movies-Countries submenu the countries flags are wrongly displayed. Probably simply rotating the images by 90° could solve the problem
7) In my experience the studio flag is always displayed a bit after the other flags in Widget view. Can I suggest to delay the overall media flags bar visualization in Widget view by animation, as it is already done for Right List view? This might mask the different studio flag display time versus the others. The point of my reasoning is to first take the time to load all the media flags and once they are available then display them all together

Thank you very much and Happy New Year
@latts9923 
Hi, no comments or requests from me. Just passed by to wish you and everybody on the forum a Happy New Year!!
@Jumpy73
1. I have a fix for the "IF AVAILABLE" setting for Sets discart. Thanks for letting me know! It will be part of the next update. I can't reproduce the discart showing at the bottom of the case. Can you provide a screenshot?
2. I'm testing the "SIMILAR TO WATCHED" widgets for Movies and TV Shows. So far they are both running just fine...no crashes. I'll continue to test them.
3. The "FAVOURITES" submenu button uses the Skin Helper Service Widgets add-on to display the list from your Favourites. It doesn't look like the code can sort by just TV Shows as the mediatype added to Favourites.
4. I changed the media label for Concerts from "Country" to "Premiered" for the Right List view. The studio will display for Music Videos (in views...not widgets yet). I just changed the code for the Music Video to display the default/colored studio icon depending on your record label selection in Skin Settings. I'll work on removing the widget mpaa flag for Concerts.
5. Your animated art options are in the Top Menu at the bottom of "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW". You can enable/disable animated poster, keyart, and fanart.
6. I can look at adjusting the dimensions of the Country flags for Wall view.
7. The studio for views and widgets are both using Skin Helper to display the icon. Not sure I can alter the delay of the icon's display.

You're welcome...and Happy New Year!

@Chalklands
Happy New Year!
@latts9923 

It's for tv show. All work fine in movie section.
Thank you.
UPDATE #34 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.4

Image Additions
  • I added code to style1 of music viz to display the Artist logo/logos. It will use Skin Helper first to display multiple logos and revert to the local clearlogo if fanart.tv is missing the logo image.
  • I added code to style6 and style7 of music viz to display the local clearlogo image if fanart.tv is missing the image. Thanks to Lammoth for the request!
  • I added the studio icons Shudder and ORTF and updated the TMS Entertainment icon. Thanks to Skin helper error for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The album and song title were not displaying for the default views if "SHOW ARTIST ON TOP AS:" was set to "LOGO".
  • The media case artwork was displaying for the fullscreen PVR info. Thanks to Fuchs2468 for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • The studio for Music Videos will now display the default/colored studio icon.
  • The discart for Sets was not displaying for the Right List view if you selected "DISC ART - IF AVAILABLE" in the Top Menu. Thanks to Jumpy73 for letting me know!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the media label for Concerts in the Right List view to "Premiered" instead of "Country" (the Country will not display for Music Videos).

There is also an update to the Colored Studios and White Studios add-ons available in my repo.
@latts9923 

Huge thank you for the update. As always you rocks  Nod
Hey…
After the update the artist logos don’t work again 😔 the logos are not displayed in any view.
I can fully confirm these reports on random crashes with SHS enabled.
I have set up a fresh CoreELEC system on Odroid C4 with the latest Nexus code (RC2).
I was impressed by the overall stability and speed of the system and started to play Spotify via the LibreSpot addon.
This worked also very stable with the standard skin (with artist slideshow and lyrics running).
I assume that the standard skin is not using the SHS service.
Then I went to Aeon MQ8 beta skin for Nexus. Great skin, great functionality!
Fanart and Clearart worked right away in music now playing mode. BUT: regular crashing started quickly.
(Disk art pulled from online sources never worked for me).
No relevant error info in the log. I assumed that LibreSpot has bugs, but switching back to the standard skin solved all issues.
After reading this thread I deactivated off the SHS service: now all crashes are gone!

I offer my help to find a fix (if possible), but I am not a programmer, just a supportive user of the great skin.
Hello @latts9923

some problem i can noticed
1) Studio info is disappeared everywhere (films, twshows, concerts, it is shows only text in info menu). Also not displayed studio in media flags bar.
2) Square poster display is now stretched all the time (even if don't use media case)
(2023-01-03, 16:53)_Mike_ Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about my fist paragraph. It's only concerts studio is missing, I haven't updated the program for a long time, maybe the studio textures library has changed location?
Oh, I found a new record label menu. I added my studios to the textures and everything appeared.
@latts9923. This, 1.0.3.4 update works perfectly. "TV SHOW - NEXT AIRED" still not working, but I think this is a TVDB problem.
@Skin helper error
You're welcome!

@Lammoth
I see what happened. I used the "DIALOGUE TOP ART" setting by accident to control the logo display for the views. It's fixed and will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

@_Mike_
Glad you got the record labels working.

@andrzejls
Yeah, sounds like it's TVDB.
Hi @latts9923 !
Happy new year and peaceful too!
I looked for the latest mod, installed is the .31 version and I did not find the .34 in your repo?!? Do I need other spectacles?
Greetz
Klaus