Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-02-26, 18:49)marius37bv Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-26, 13:50)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@jasn
Yes, I see the artist logo/logos in music viz.

@marius37bv
I'm not following you. When you say you installed the theme from the repo, what theme are you referring to? I am talking about Aeon Mq 8

@Weatherman
I sent you a PM.

@daniko
Where in the skin are you seeing this zoom effect?
in general settings---use zoom efect for open and close windows
in aeon mq 7 this efect its no that worse...
(2021-02-26, 10:11)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]Have you extendedinfo script?
I think extendedinfo and shs combination crash yor kodi.
Extendedinfo script have download thumb for cast...
Try to remove code for shs widget or cast info
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/'?action=getcast&tvshow="some_name"&downloadthumbs=true[\code]
Remove &downloadthumbs=true
[/quote]

Its not showing I have extendedinfo script installed.. Maybe it is... How am I meant to remove the code? Trying to understand where to remove code and this worked perfectly under 18.9 on the same system.
@daniko
Ah...OK. You have three options for that...Use Zoom Effect, Use Smoother Zoom Effect, and Use Fade Effect.
@latts9923 - To try and get a non crashing Kodi 19 with your Skin Mod, I removed the current install and created a new install of Kodi V19, but, when I connect your repository to this default brand new install of Matrix (no libraries loaded or anything settings configured), when selecting the skin from the repository to install, that hangs Kodi forever and I have to restart the system to get back to Kodi. Looks like I will try the manual way (BTW: this occurred on 2 different PCs now).
(2021-02-27, 00:42)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@daniko
Ah...OK. You have three options for that...Use Zoom Effect, Use Smoother Zoom Effect, and Use Fade Effect.

yes but i dont want this efects, i want deactivate this and i cant...
(2021-02-26, 10:57)Nickerw Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-26, 10:44)christofdarkan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-25, 19:41)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3017145
"This add-on is not compatible with this version of Kodi".
I'm on Kodi 19 Matrix on Android, Nvidia Shield.
@christofdarkan  Hi! This link is working for me: https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...er.service
Greets
Thanks but it's the same i try, not compatible with this version of Kodi, but i'm on Kodi 19 Matrix, i don't understand, i think it's an Android only problem, with windows it's all ok.
(2021-02-26, 11:27)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-26, 10:44)christofdarkan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-25, 19:41)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3017145
"This add-on is not compatible with this version of Kodi".
I'm on Kodi 19 Matrix on Android, Nvidia Shield.
You didn't read well your log..addon is for matrix
Hi, i write that i use Kodi 19 Matrix and this skin.
I download the skin helper in the link of first post or in other link but all same thing, not compatible.
If this skin helper is for Kodi Matrix (19) why with android doesn't work?
@Angelinas /@latts9923 

So, I have totally installed a fresh install of Matrix, all manually since getting from the Repo failed, loaded my libraries and STILL, Movies and TVShows crash Kodi constantly with Skin.Helper and Skin.Info errors as before. Sometimes (like 2 out of 10 times) I here a beep and it shows a skin.info error then skin.helper error on the top of the screen.

And as per before, Kodi Crashing does not write anything to the log. I was able to catch these once when it didnt crash but cant say for certain they would have caused Kodi to crash:
Quote:2021-02-27 13:11:18.828 T:20869   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: '>' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 192, in <module>
                                                       Daemon()
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 18, in __init__
                                                       self.run_backend()
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 34, in run_backend
                                                       if (self.selecteditem != "") and (self.selecteditem > -1):
                                                   TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
AND
Quote:2021-02-27 13:11:24.909 T:21160   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'tzinfo'
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/plugin.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                       from resources.lib.plugin_content import PluginContent
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/plugin_content.py", line 22, in <module>
                                                       from metadatautils import MetadataUtils
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                       import helpers.kodi_constants as kodi_constants
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/kodi_constants.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                       from .utils import KODI_VERSION
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/utils.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                       import arrow
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                       from .api import get, now, utcnow
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/api.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.factory import ArrowFactory
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/factory.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                       from arrow.arrow import Arrow
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/arrow.py", line 1396, in <module>
                                                       Arrow.max = Arrow.fromdatetime(datetime.max)
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.module.arrow/lib/arrow/arrow.py", line 217, in fromdatetime
                                                       if dt.tzinfo is None:
                                                   AttributeError: 'datetime.timedelta' object has no attribute 'tzinfo'
(2021-02-27, 07:11)RB0135 Wrote: [ -> ]@Angelinas /@latts9923 

So, I have totally installed a fresh install of Matrix, all manually since getting from the Repo failed, loaded my libraries and STILL, Movies and TVShows crash Kodi constantly with Skin.Helper and Skin.Info errors as before. Sometimes (like 2 out of 10 times) I here a beep and it shows a skin.info error then skin.helper error on the top of the screen.

And as per before, Kodi Crashing does not write anything to the log. I was able to catch these once when it didnt crash but cant say for certain they would have caused Kodi to crash:
Quote:2021-02-27 13:11:18.828 T:20869   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 192, in <module>
                                                       Daemon()
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 18, in __init__
                                                       self.run_backend()
                                                     File "/home/mediapc/.kodi/addons/script.skin.info.service/default.py", line 34, in run_backend

@latts9923  - as per my above post, it seems the skin.info errors only occur when using KodiflixTV. If I use Coverflow or one of the other types, I dont get the skin.info error (but I still get the Kodi crashing with the last thing written to the log of starting the script.skin.helper service.
(2021-02-27, 08:05)RB0135 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-27, 07:11)RB0135 Wrote: [ -> ]@Angelinas /@latts9923 

Daemon()
                                                       self.run_backend()

@latts9923  - as per my above post, it seems the skin.info errors only occur when using KodiflixTV. If I use Coverflow or one of the other types, I dont get the skin.info error (but I still get the Kodi crashing with the last thing written to the log of starting the script.skin.helper service.
please how remove next songs from home menu when i play music, it is ugly for me...
@RB0135
I have disabled Skin Info Service until I can fix the errors. I fixed the error you posted above, but I am now getting an error when selecting a Set that I am still unable to fix.
@latts9923 

Can you please add the case view from The Right List view to the PosterLite View?

Thanks!
@latts9923

After my Nvidia Shield auto updated to Kodi v19 Matrix.
I've setup Mq8 matrix mod on it. Du you have a setup guide or something?

I'm currently missing the ability to setup Fanart Composition, movie-set art work and actor images.

Regard