Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-02-28, 15:08)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@marius37bv
Artwork Organizer will handle that for you.

@RobinTW
I may have to create another account with Google to get Youtube working again so I can test this...what a pain. Also, for now I've put Skin Info Service on the back burner. I've just disabled it until I can get back to it.

Here's the version of SHS and dependencies I have installed. See if it matches yours...
  • script.skin.helper.service - v1.1.33
    • script.module.metadatautils - v1.0.38 (SHS dependency)
      • script.module.beautifulsoup4 - v4.9.3+matrix.1 (Metadata dependency)
      • script.module.musicbrainz - v0.7.0 (Metadata dependency)
      • script.module.thetvdb - v1.0.30 (Metadata dependency)
    • script.module.cherrypy - v12.0.2 (SHS dependency)
      • script.module.six - 1.14.0+matrix.2 (Cherrypy dependency)

@Dom61
You should be able to copy your settings.xml from MQ 8 v2.9.0 and overwrite your Matrix file (I just tried it and worked like a champ). I would make a copy of the original just in case something goes "kerflooey". If you never installed my Multi-Mod for MQ 8, you will find that there are a lot of new settings available.

@Lehmden
You're welcome! Yeah, it takes a little work to get all the required Add-ons loaded.

1. I see the watched flag for episodes. What view are you using?
2. I don't know how to avoid the requirement to add "hdr" or "10bit" to your file names.

@TimT90
Glad you got Artwork Organizer working. Ah...you mean the actor images at the bottom of the Video Info screen? I had a problem with that as well. When I installed the newest version of SHS (v1.1.33) and rebuilt my simplecache database, the actor images began to appear.

@christofdarkan
Yeah, I've been meaning to clean up my repo. I removed the Cherrypy and SHS Add-ons. You need v1.1.33 of SHS for Matrix.

@Pet09
Follow this link. This will help get you going with Skin Helper and some others. I have links to other Add-ons on the first post of this thread that the skin uses as well.

@Holzfred
Follow this link. This allows you to save your settings file and restore it if something like this happens again.
I don't know wich versione is the master (in changelog i see 1.1.31, in xml 1.1.33, i think changelog is not updated, now i understand) but the error is the same, 2.1.0 dependency error, no way to install shs.
@latts9923 script.skin.helper service will not install any help
Skin Helper Service: i found a solution to install it.

First: install script.module.musicbrainz from https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...usicbrainz (code, dowload zip).
Second: install script.module.metadatautils-master from https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...adatautils (code, download zip)
In the end, install the shs from the link on first post; for me it worked!

Thanks to @latts9923 and for the list Wink
@ latts9923
THANK YOU INFINITELY IT WORKS !!!
I copied the file located in the path "Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq8" and copied in the new path "Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod".
Thank You! Yes Artwork organizer works perfect. But i have iisue on my tablet with Aeon Mq 8 . The theme it will start but i got stuck on movies section. No matter what option i chose always it will open movies. I change to default editing guisettings.xml and try again but still the same issue occur. I have installed the theme directly from repo
(2021-02-28, 15:21)christofdarkan Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the version of SHS and dependencies I have installed. See if it matches yours...
  • script.skin.helper.service - v1.1.33
    • script.module.metadatautils - v1.0.38 (SHS dependency)
      • script.module.beautifulsoup4 - v4.9.3+matrix.1 (Metadata dependency)

• script.module.musicbrainz - v0.7.0 (Metadata dependency)

• script.module.thetvdb - v1.0.30 (Metadata dependency)

• script.module.cherrypy - v12.0.2 (SHS dependency)
      • script.module.six - 1.14.0+matrix.2 (Cherrypy dependency)

Two are different from yours, but I can't find where to download them.

script.module.thetvdb - v1.0.30, mine is v.1.0.29
script.module.cherrypy - v12.0.2, mine is v.17.4.2-3
edit. sorry.
Hi.
Normally I'm using "right list". Here are no watched icons shown.

I change to "low List" and voila here we go. Now the icons are shown.  

Outside the episodes level I'm most often using "low list", but especially here I prefer "right list". That's why I only found this issue in episodes level. It looks as if this is an issue of the "right list" view...
Hi, in addition to just "4k" as a media flag trigger, could you also add in "UHD" or "2160p" etc? Thank you!
(2021-02-28, 09:57)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]Without your log I am blind...

@Angelinas - As mentioned, when Kodi crashes, nothing is written to the log. I have provided the relevant parts of the log. I will not include the log here. I will PM you a log if that is ok.. Thanks, Rob
@RobinTW
You can get both of those Add-ons here.

@Lehmden
For Right List, there are two settings that need to be enabled. The first setting is "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW"...located under SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS. The other setting is named "WATCHED LABEL"...located in the Top Menu. I've reworked this for the next update. The "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" will be renamed "SHOW PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" and will only control the percentage played icon. When disabled, the video will only display the watched flag...which will be controlled by the "WATCHED LABEL" setting.

@ScratchInside
Sure, I can add ".uhd." and ".2160p." as triggers for the 4K flag.
(2021-03-01, 03:58)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]You can get both of those Add-ons here.

script.module.thetvdb is still v1.0.29 in the link provided above.  I only changed script.module.cherrypy to v12.0.2 and the Youtube problem remains.
(2021-02-28, 15:08)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ] 

@Dom61
You should be able to copy your settings.xml from MQ 8 v2.9.0 and overwrite your Matrix file (I just tried it and worked like a champ). I would make a copy of the original just in case something goes "kerflooey". If you never installed my Multi-Mod for MQ 8, you will find that there are a lot of new settings available.

Thank you for the information.
I managed to make MQ 8 2.9.0 (Leila) compatible with MQ 8 (Matrix).
The only problem I can't restore the individual sections fanarts.
Is there any procedure?
Thank you very much.
(2021-03-01, 03:58)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@RobinTW
You can get both of those Add-ons here.

@Lehmden
For Right List, there are two settings that need to be enabled. The first setting is "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW"...located under SKIN SETTINGS > GENERAL SETTINGS. The other setting is named "WATCHED LABEL"...located in the Top Menu. I've reworked this for the next update. The "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" will be renamed "SHOW PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" and will only control the percentage played icon. When disabled, the video will only display the watched flag...which will be controlled by the "WATCHED LABEL" setting.

@ScratchInside
Sure, I can add ".uhd." and ".2160p." as triggers for the 4K flag.

Thank you very much for your awesome work it's definitely the best kodi skin ever!! Also, in addition to ".DV.", could you also add ".DoVi." and ".DolbyVision." as triggers?

And do you know why for the same file, with the same filename, but one local video itself and one from the .strm file created by Google drive addon, some media flags are missing for the .strm file? It seems for whatever reason the aspect ratios and video codec info was missing for the .strm file. 

Also I  can't get any language flags to display. Do you know which add-on I should install? I'm using Kodi 19 Matrix on NVIDIA SHIELD Pro. Thank you!!!   

Hey, 
in MusicView Layout3 the Artist-Logo is not displayed. In other Layouts it works perfectly.
Can you fix it, please? 

ImageImage

​​​​​​Image