Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@latts9923

Thanks for all your work.

I have an issues with actor images not showing the correct actors for some om my movies.
And I get a "Skin Info" Error from time to time?

I have the SHS 1.1.33 from your repo installed

Regards
Maybe somebody can help me: I disabled CU Lyrics via menu but I still get i music viz the message that CU lyrics can't find any songtexts (for every song). Any idea?
Thanks
Klaus
Hello,

the View from Movies in Glas List have a bug. The Poster is not matching to the case in the new version...

Uwe
(2021-03-22, 02:15)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]

• I added ".DolbyVision.", ".DoVi.", ".dv.", ".DV.", ".uhd.", and ".UHD." as optional filename extensions to display the 4K case. Thanks to ScratchInside for the request!

@latts9923 what do i need to install to get the DolbyVision extention in color, works great but its in Black or White
Great Job!
@RB0135
Haha...yeah, I was wondering if anyone was going to notice the new Matrix background and realize that was the Easter egg.

@andrzejls
Doh! I see what you mean about the case not displaying correctly...I'll fix it. Did the Season info not display in POSTERLITE before this update?

@TimT90
Hmm...one thing to try for the actor images is close Kodi, remove your simplecache.db, open Kodi and let it rebuild the database. What version of Skin Info Service are you using?

@Nickerw
Try turning off "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" under OPTIONS in the CU LRC LYRICS settings.

@Holzfred
I have a fix for this in the next update. This problem was introduced when I changed the case for Posterlite.

@movie78
The cases only display the icons in white. Thanks!

All,

There is a new version (0.1.5) of the Colored Media Icons on my repo that fixes the problem with the icons not displaying. My error...sorry.
(2021-03-23, 00:37)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ] 

@movie78

All,

There is a new version (0.1.5) of the Colored Media Icons on my repo that fixes the problem with the icons not displaying. My error...sorry.
@latts9923 

I was referring the video resolution icon in color Dolby Vision

@movie78
Ah...OK, I follow you. You can get the color version from my repo by installing the MEDIA ICONS - EXTRAS.COLOR add-on under LOOK AND FEEL > IMAGE COLLECTIONS . I just uploaded a new version with icons I've provided in the past for those that may not have them.
@latts9923 

I saw where somebody (post #458) had mentioned this about the 09 update but yes in Movies....wall view, I also see the cases offset "misaligned" the same problem you had before and something has also taken away the correct color cases showing up for "Blu-ray" or Webtv, DVD, ETC. I don't know if this is connected but for instance while new movies scan is running the progress bar is still the color I set it to but the text above it is a new color I didn't change it. I checked and rechecked and double check it is something in the skin update not the image addons you changed. I went back to 08 and will stand by..............?
(2021-03-23, 03:04)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@movie78
Ah...OK, I follow you. You can get the color version from my repo by installing the MEDIA ICONS - EXTRAS.COLOR add-on under LOOK AND FEEL > IMAGE COLLECTIONS . I just uploaded a new version with icons I've provided in the past for those that may not have them.

Thank you @latts9923 

I am now missing MEDIA TYPE and the Studio ICONS are not showing..
(2021-03-23, 00:37)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Nickerw
Try turning off "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" under OPTIONS in the CU LRC LYRICS settings.

All,

Hi,

I solved this by completely deactivating the add-on. 

@latts9923 Thank you for your energy and persistence to help us (How I can donate?)

Uwe
(2021-03-22, 11:18)TrailFoX Wrote: [ -> ]Thx @latts9923  for your work and the updates!

and on the boxview the studio icons are over the collection logo.png is it possible to make a option to deactivate the studio logo only on the boxview? there is only a option to deactivate both
@latts9923 can you check this ,too please
(2021-03-23, 08:18)Holzfred Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-23, 00:37)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Nickerw

All,

Hi,

I solved this by completely deactivating the add-on. 

@latts9923 Thank you for your energy and persistence to help us (How I can donate?)

Uwe
Thank you
Klaus
(2021-03-23, 00:37)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@RB0135
Haha...yeah, I was wondering if anyone was going to notice the new Matrix background and realize that was the Easter egg.

@andrzejls
Doh! I see what you mean about the case not displaying correctly...I'll fix it. Did the Season info not display in POSTERLITE before this update?

@TimT90
Hmm...one thing to try for the actor images is close Kodi, remove your simplecache.db, open Kodi and let it rebuild the database. What version of Skin Info Service are you using?

@Nickerw

@Holzfred
I have a fix for this in the next update. This problem was introduced when I changed the case for Posterlite.

@movie78

All,

Yes, it did display "Season #" in POSTERLITE.
@melons2
Yeah, I had to change the code for the text at the top to be the default color due to the fact that it was not displaying on a fresh install. I'll see if I can find a way for it to switch back to use the Colorpicker after installing.

@movie78
You bet! I see the studio and media type on my side. Do you not see any studios? What extension are you using to display mediatype?

@Holzfred
You're welcome...glad you figured it out! If you follow the link in my signature to my Youtube channel, you can click the Paypal link to make a donation.

@TrailFoX
Sure, I'll make a separate button to control each one.

All,

I have a temporary fix for the case problem until I can get another update posted. Download this zip and copy the two files into the xml folder.
(2021-03-23, 12:42)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@melons2
Yeah, I had to change the code for the text at the top to be the default color due to the fact that it was not displaying on a fresh install. I'll see if I can find a way for it to switch back to use the Colorpicker after installing.

@movie78
You bet! I see the studio and media type on my side. Do you not see any studios? What extension are you using to display mediatype?

@Holzfred
You're welcome...glad you figured it out! If you follow the link in my signature to my Youtube channel, you can click the Paypal link to make a donation.

@TrailFoX
Sure, I'll make a separate button to control each one.

All,

I have a temporary fix for the case problem until I can get another update posted. Download this zip and copy the two files into the xml folder.
Hi to all: The newest is, after start I see an error with the favourite script. Anybody knows why?
Thank you
Klaus