Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-03-23, 12:42)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ] 

@movie78
You bet! I see the studio and media type on my side. Do you not see any studios? What extension are you using to display mediatype?

This what I was referring to media type

Sorry for the bad image
@latts9923
(2021-03-23, 00:37)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
@TimT90
Hmm...one thing to try for the actor images is close Kodi, remove your simplecache.db, open Kodi and let it rebuild the database. What version of Skin Info Service are you using?

Version 3.0.2

Dumb question maybe but where's simplecache.db located?
A question... The info that appears on the top-left corner wen browsing tv-show from widgets or list, that show next episode and if tvshow is ended or returning, ¿from where comes? I still have two addons wich don't work, embuary helper (crashes kodi instantly even upon installation, so I managed deactivate editing addons db), and tv show next aired (it only shows one chapter for one tvshow, black lightning and it's wrong too).

All other problems disappeared with a fresh kodi start and follow first post instructions, install and configure all addons, and then build my database, just have the problem with embuary helper even a new database is created.
(2021-03-23, 18:51)Panko Wrote: [ -> ]A question... The info that appears on the top-left corner wen browsing tv-show from widgets or list, that show next episode and if tvshow is ended or returning, ¿from where comes? I still have two addons wich don't work, embuary helper (crashes kodi instantly even upon installation, so I managed deactivate editing addons db), and tv show next aired (it only shows one chapter for one tvshow, black lightning and it's wrong too).

All other problems disappeared with a fresh kodi start and follow first post instructions, install and configure all addons, and then build my database, just have the problem with embuary helper even a new database is created.

Forgot saying that I'm not seeing this info, so I believe it comes from one of two addons that doesn't work.
@movie78
The MEDIA TYPE setting is tied to the VIDEO CODEC setting. If VIDEO CODEC is set to the colored add-on, then MEDIA TYPE will be as well, it just won't display that in the list of ICONS AND IMAGES. I just changed the code so that now either MEDIA TYPE or VIDEO CODEC is able to control whether you display the Skin default or the colored add-on.

@TimT90
Download and install v1.1.2 of Skin Info Service from the first post in this thread and see if that fixes your problem. The file simplecache.db is located in Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache.

@Panko
The TV Show status comes from thetvdb.com. You should be able to see that info if you have installed the TV Show - Next Aired add-on. There is a link in the first post of this thread where you can download it from my repo.
@latts9923 Problem "solved". Looking at simplecache.db, there was info about shows... but info for incorrect shows and just only one of mine.
"Solved" using tvdb scrapper for tvshows library instead of the moviedb tv shows which is what I've configured last fresh kodi start and, of course, delete and rebuild simplecache.db

So much thanks for the tisp and time spent in things like that little problems and this fancy and great skin!!!
hi Latts,
something wrong with the new update, when i read some music, the case and the disc appears just some seconds and dissapear. is there something i've missed ? do you change something in the music section ?
thanks for the answer
(2021-03-24, 09:49)toutoune290 Wrote: [ -> ]hi Latts,
something wrong with the new update, when i read some music, the case and the disc appears just some seconds and dissapear. is there something i've missed ? do you change something in the music section ?
thanks for the answer

Hi! You can change it by going into the right list view and open the menu by moving with the keyboard arrow to the left. In the right corner you see the options where you can change the "furniture" and several other options.
Greets
Klaus
(2021-03-24, 00:33)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@movie78
The MEDIA TYPE setting is tied to the VIDEO CODEC setting. If VIDEO CODEC is set to the colored add-on, then MEDIA TYPE will be as well, it just won't display that in the list of ICONS AND IMAGES. I just changed the code so that now either MEDIA TYPE or VIDEO CODEC is able to control whether you display the Skin default or the colored add-on.

@TimT90
Download and install v1.1.2 of Skin Info Service from the first post in this thread and see if that fixes your problem. The file simplecache.db is located in Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache.

@Panko
The TV Show status comes from thetvdb.com. You should be able to see that info if you have installed the TV Show - Next Aired add-on. There is a link in the first post of this thread where you can download it from my repo.
Dumb question: where are VIDEO CODEC settings ?.
I answered my own dumb question.
i @latts9923 

I can't change to the normal default cover, only the new ones, but they are ugly (for me! Smile ), please look at the pictures.

(2021-03-22, 16:02)simomkd Wrote: [ -> ]Instead, do you know if it may be possible to add new codecs in ListItem.AudioCodec and/or make kodi able to read number of audio object together with audiochannels in ListItem.AudioChannel?
Is there a python script that manages the Kodi's MediaInfo reader?
I mean, if I open my .mkv with Mediainfo in MPC-BE, the new audio formats are already there (for example "DTS XLL X" stands for DTS X), same info you can obtain if you mux a .MKV with MKVToolnix.

Actually the readblae audiocodec are:
aac
ac3
cook
dca
dtshd_hra
dtshd_ma
eac3
mp1
mp2
mp3
pcm_s16be
pcm_s16le
pcm_u8
truehd
vorbis
wmapro
wmav2

(source: https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#Video_player / https://codedocs.xyz/xbmc/xbmc/modules__...tions.html)

Thanks

@latts9923  can you check this? Thanks
@halidri
I can look at adding an option to switch between default cases and the new ones.

@simomkd
I can look at adding new audio codec images, but I'm not sure if there are icons available for them.
@latts9923 
Thanks, but why are the default covers not more available in your MOD?
(2021-03-24, 00:33)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@movie78

At some point they have to rename Aeon MQ to Latts, thank you for your hard work and provide update on request thrown at you..