Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-03-28, 14:28)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@simomkd
Both versions already exist. If you select a Movie that was only nominated for an Oscar, you should see the semi-transparent Oscar image.
but... where I can see those images?
I mean, my request was to have those images in the movie sub menù with the list of films, not inother sub-sections.
@simomkd
The Oscar images will show in the Right List view and Video Info screen.
(2021-03-29, 13:04)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@simomkd
The Oscar images will show in the Right List view and Video Info screen.

CAn't you move those into main movie section as I requested?
@simomkd
I guess I'm not following your request. The Oscar images are visible in the Right List view as you scroll through your Movie library.
(2021-03-30, 02:11)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@simomkd
The Oscar images are visible in the Right List view as you scroll through your Movie library.
Probably the misanderstanding is this.
In Right List view there are no oscar images at all (because of this I raised the request).
Where would they be within the view?

(2021-03-30, 13:39)simomkd Wrote: [ -> ]
The Oscar images are visible in the Right List view as you scroll through your Movie library.
In Right List view there are no oscar images at all (because of this I raised the request).

Oscar images appears on my kodi installation, using rightlist view as in the screencap, they shows on top of Poster.
(2021-03-30, 21:03)Panko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-30, 13:39)simomkd Wrote: [ -> ]

Oscar images appears on my kodi installation, using rightlist view as in the screencap, they shows on top of Poster.
I also do not see "Oscars" for this movie.
(2021-03-30, 21:03)Panko Wrote: [ -> ]Oscar images appears on my kodi installation, using rightlist view as in the screencap, they shows on top of Poster.

what have you set in the options for this view? I just disbled the disc art (but it works if I enable it) and the "award" are enabled, still not showing.
(2021-03-31, 09:33)simomkd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-30, 21:03)Panko Wrote: [ -> ]Oscar images appears on my kodi installation, using rightlist view as in the screencap, they shows on top of Poster.

what have you set in the options for this view? I just disbled the disc art (but it works if I enable it) and the "award" are enabled, still not showing.

I didn't make nothing special. Just as I remember, from last fresh kodi start and install all image packages at first post, changeg movie scrapper from new tmdb python to old tmdb (I've never seen awards on movies with the new scrapper). Similar on tv-shows, using tmdb tv-show scrapper, I see awards for it, but tv-show-next-aired didn't work, and using old tvdb scrapper tv-show-next-aired works but not tv-show awards, so... maybe is a matter of different info from scrappers?
Don't t mean to interrupt but, I just wanted to say I love your skin. The best one out there in my opinion.

Some questions for u.
1. Is it possible to make it so we can long press on a menu item when in the customize main menu section to move it up or down in the list? Would be a lot easier than copying properties to storage, then organizing as I have been?

2. Trying to creat sub menus for Main menu items with video nodes in the submenu as I ran out of space in the storage items. When I go to create a subsequently in another menu item it just changes the previous submenu to the same thing. Can't seem to get separate submenus for each main menu item I need them on. Am I doing something wrong? Could we somehow add more storage items to the storage list as well?

3. I like the colorful menue bar style but it would be nice to be able to slow it way down and to make the font the same way on the menu bar so they match.

4. Am I able to change the white font everywhere else to any color as some backgrounds make it hard to see.

5. The background picture on the favorites menu...what the heck is it? Been driving me nuts for quite awhile. Lol. I'm thinking maybe some random digital art that is really nothing. The TV Shows background picture...what is that?

That's all for now. Thank you for the gorgeous skin.
@simomkd
@andrzejls
One thing you can try is close Kodi, remove simplecache.db, open Kodi again and let it rebuild the database.

@pinkBEAT
Thanks...most of the credit goes to @MarcosQui. I've just added mods to the original.
1. Not sure I can do that.
2. I'll have to take a look at that.
3. The animated menu bars are gifs I found. I would have to create new gifs to slow the animation down.
4. Where do you want to be able to change the font color?
5. Those pics came with the default theme...I'm not sure where they came from.
(2021-03-31, 13:13)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@simomkd
@andrzejls
One thing you can try is close Kodi, remove simplecache.db, open Kodi again and let it rebuild the database.

@pinkBEAT
Thanks...most of the credit goes to @MarcosQui. I've just added mods to the original.
1. Not sure I can do that.
2. I'll have to take a look at that.
3. The animated menu bars are gifs I found. I would have to create new gifs to slow the animation down.
4. Where do you want to be able to change the font color?
5. Those pics came with the default theme...I'm not sure where they came from.
1.Oh, okay. Well please pass on my compliments to Marcos too.
2. Okay, thanks.
3. No problem. Just wondering.
4. Basically the font everywhere that's white like in the menus, settings, etc.
5. Okay, thought I'd ask on chance u might know.
Thanks for getting back to me. Let me know what u find for number 2.
(2021-03-31, 13:13)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@simomkd
@andrzejls

Did it... and it didn't solve the issue, just wiped out all my pictures and rechargedd back after a while.

@latts9923 
my issue seems to be connected to the visbile condition:
<visible>String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Awards),won 1 oscar) + !Skin.HasSetting(RemoveAwards)</visible>

If I delete the condition, images work correctly (theyare always visibile, of course).

I found this old thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2678139 within user sad that SkinHelper needs an OMDB api key to get movie ratings and info (by paying).
Is it true?

BTW... if this is connected to SKinHelper, probably could it be related to the fact that at now it doesn't work 100% yet?
(2021-03-31, 11:31)pinkBEAT Wrote: [ -> ]Don't t mean to interrupt but, I just wanted to say I love your skin. The best one out there in my opinion.

Some questions for u.
1. Is it possible to make it so we can long press on a menu item when in the customize main menu section to move it up or down in the list? Would be a lot easier than copying properties to storage, then organizing as I have been?

2. Trying to creat sub menus for Main menu items with video nodes in the submenu as I ran out of space in the storage items. When I go to create a subsequently in another menu item it just changes the previous submenu to the same thing. Can't seem to get separate submenus for each main menu item I need them on. Am I doing something wrong? Could we somehow add more storage items to the storage list as well?

3. I like the colorful menue bar style but it would be nice to be able to slow it way down and to make the font the same way on the menu bar so they match.

4. Am I able to change the white font everywhere else to any color as some backgrounds make it hard to see.

5. The background picture on the favorites menu...what the heck is it? Been driving me nuts for quite awhile. Lol. I'm thinking maybe some random digital art that is really nothing. The TV Shows background picture...what is that?

That's all for now. Thank you for the gorgeous skin.

About item 2, check the explain

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2841287
(2021-03-31, 20:33)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-31, 11:31)pinkBEAT Wrote: [ -> ]Don't t mean to interrupt but, I just wanted to say I love your skin. The best one out there in my opinion.

About item 2, check the explain

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2841287
Thanks. Will MQ9 take care of that problem for me if I switch? I was on MQ8.