Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any chance for kodi on play movie reconise any subtitle in folder even if dont match with movie name like other players?
(2021-04-13, 10:59)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-13, 04:56)Alarmed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-11, 05:29)Alarmed Wrote: [ -> ]I did a fresh install, three times. I'll try the updated repo tomorrow, but I now don't think it's this skin. I've tried installing multiple skins, all of which crash during installation.

I tried the new repo. Still won't install. It freezes up when downloading. I was able to unzip the skin on my pc and transfer it to the Raspberry pi. It works now. While transferring from pc to pi, Libreelec kept crashing. I narrowed it down to the Textures.xbt file. Everything else transferred fine except for Textures.xbt. Food for thought.
So, you are NOT running Kodi Martix. You are running Libreelec 10.0b1 (Kodi19) Beta 1?
It says Libreelec 9.95.1 10.0 Kernel Linux 5.10.17
          Kodi 19.0 (19.0.0) Git:19.0-Matrix

The skin is working fine, except I have no textures, since I can't copy Texture.xbt to the pi.
(2021-04-14, 04:41)Alarmed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-13, 10:59)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-13, 04:56)Alarmed Wrote: [ -> ]I tried the new repo. Still won't install. It freezes up when downloading. I was able to unzip the skin on my pc and transfer it to the Raspberry pi. It works now. While transferring from pc to pi, Libreelec kept crashing. I narrowed it down to the Textures.xbt file. Everything else transferred fine except for Textures.xbt. Food for thought.
So, you are NOT running Kodi Martix. You are running Libreelec 10.0b1 (Kodi19) Beta 1?

The skin is working fine, except I have no textures, since I can't copy Texture.xbt to the pi.
What error do you get when you try to copy it? How are you copying it? Maybe rename it to texture.tmp, copy it across then rename it back to texture.xbt?
(2021-04-15, 04:38)RB0135 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-13, 10:59)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]So, you are NOT running Kodi Martix. You are running Libreelec 10.0b1 (Kodi19) Beta 1?

What error do you get when you try to copy it? How are you copying it? Maybe rename it to texture.tmp, copy it across then rename it back to texture.xbt?
I don't get any error. It transfers about 25%, then Libreelec reboots. I tried renaming it to texture.tmp. Still reboots. I even zipped up the file. That didn't work either. Still reboots.
(2021-04-13, 10:59)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]So, you are NOT running Kodi Martix. You are running Libreelec 10.0b1 (Kodi19) Beta 1?

I don't get any error. It transfers about 25%, then Libreelec reboots. I tried renaming it to texture.tmp. Still reboots. I even zipped up the file. That didn't work either. Still reboots.

(Oops. I don't know how this got posted twice. How do I delete it?)
(2021-04-15, 05:07)Alarmed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-14, 04:41)Alarmed Wrote: [ -> ]It says Libreelec 9.95.1 10.0 Kernel Linux 5.10.17

So silly question... Is Kodi running when you try to copy the texture file? Ive never run Librelec (and probably would never either) so not 100% sure if you can run Librelec without launching Kodi.

How are you copying the file (samba share, scp, etc)... Earlier versions of Librelec (around 9.1) had the reboot issue when copying files larger than 500mb.

Did you try and copy the file to a temp location then move it to where it should live?
In main menu Setup, if I want to select single picture background it lets me only access internal storage. Only for background multiple pictures it shows me the network resources, known bug?

Overall the performance is far lower than in Kodi 18 with original Aeon MQ8, menu is sometimes lagging. Does that still require special skin optimisation?
Hi @latts9923 

First of all, thanks for this amazing MOD and all the hard work being done.

I managed to install latest MOD v1.0.1.0 & addons on my NVIDIA Shield 2019 without problems.

All looks OK so far, i just have some question about movie set information view. You mentionned in a previous message that:
(2020-12-13, 15:10)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@gotham_x
That screenshot is the Video Info screen. The context menu does not provide an "INFORMATION" button to access it from a Set, but "I" on the keyboard will open the screen.
So far i haven't been able to find out how to display this movie set information view with the Shield, cant press the 'I' on the keyboard here Smile, do you or anyone else knows how i can do it?

Also, regarding discarts, are they suppose to appear on Video Info screen for movies? I'm not seeing them within this view only.

I've added few movies on a fresh install of Kodi, used several type of scrappers (local info, The movie DB python, The Movie DB and Universal Media), i've deleted simplecachedb between each tries.
running addons mentionned on post 1 of this thread.

ImageImage
(2021-04-15, 05:25)RB0135 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-15, 05:07)Alarmed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-15, 04:38)RB0135 Wrote: [ -> ]What error do you get when you try to copy it? How are you copying it? Maybe rename it to texture.tmp, copy it across then rename it back to texture.xbt?
So silly question... Is Kodi running when you try to copy the texture file? Ive never run Librelec (and probably would never either) so not 100% sure if you can run Librelec without launching Kodi.

How are you copying the file (samba share, scp, etc)... Earlier versions of Librelec (around 9.1) had the reboot issue when copying files larger than 500mb.

Did you try and copy the file to a temp location then move it to where it should live?

Kodi is running when I try to copy the file.

I tried copying via samba share and off of a usb thumb drive hooked up to the pi. I've tried copying it directly into the media folder, and to the downloads folder. Everything I do results in Libreelec restarting.
(2021-04-17, 02:07)SynAckD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @latts9923 

I managed to install latest MOD v1.0.1.0 & addons on my NVIDIA Shield 2019 without problems.

All looks OK so far, i just have some question about movie set information view. You mentionned in a previous message that:
That screenshot is the Video Info screen. The context menu does not provide an "INFORMATION" button to access it from a Set, but "I" on the keyboard will open the screen.
So far i haven't been able to find out how to display this movie set information view with the Shield, cant press the 'I' on the keyboard here Smile, do you or anyone else knows how i can do it?

Also, regarding discarts, are they suppose to appear on Video Info screen for movies? I'm not seeing them within this view only.

I've added few movies on a fresh install of Kodi, used several type of scrappers (local info, The movie DB python, The Movie DB and Universal Media), i've deleted simplecachedb between each tries.

ImageImage
Hi,
On NVIDIA Shield Pro 2019 remote scroll to the movie you want information, HOLD down center button on the remote for couple of seconds, menu pop-up will show, scroll down and select INFORMATION (second choice). Hope this help
EDIT:
With my NVIDIA`s I use Rii wify mini keyboards. Standard remote is too limited IMO.
(2021-04-17, 11:28)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,
On NVIDIA Shield Pro 2019 remote scroll to the movie you want information, HOLD down center button on the remote for couple of seconds, menu pop-up will show, scroll down and select INFORMATION (second choice). Hope this help
Hi @andrzejls 

I'm able to do this for movies, but not for movie set.

see below screenshot which shows information for a movie set.
I'm looking for a way to display this view using nvidia remote only.

Hey everyone, does Rotten Tomatoes ratings work for everyone else? It's not working for me. Also can't seem to get TV Tunes to work after upgrading.
(2021-04-17, 23:22)The Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, does Rotten Tomatoes ratings work for everyone else? It's not working for me. Also can't seem to get TV Tunes to work after upgrading.

I figured out the TV Tunes issue. I was getting an error so a reinstall seems to have fixed that. Smile
(2021-04-17, 12:53)SynAckD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-17, 11:28)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,
Hi @andrzejls 

How did you get this view (as you showing)?
(2021-04-18, 01:36)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-17, 12:53)SynAckD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-17, 11:28)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Hi @andrzejls 

How did you get this view (as you showing)?

This screenshot was shared by latts on post #18, when 1.0.0.1 was released.
It shows movie set information view.
The Context Menu for movie set doesn't contain 'information' button, unlike context menu for a movie.

i understand that on Windows, there is a keyboard shortcut, and if you press 'I' you can open this information view for Movie Set.
My concern is that this is not possible with Nvidia Shield.

@andrzejls as you use a wifi keyboard, maybe you could give it a try to confirm if keyboard shortcuts also works on the shield? other than this, it looks like shield users can't display movie set information view because this option is not on the contect menu...