Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-05-02, 08:28)Nickerw Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-01, 17:11)woggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-01, 13:05)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Holzfred
I am unable to reproduce the problem in Layout 6...the current image fades out as the new image fades in every time.
I'm on Windows 10 and when using "slideshow", the images fade out as they should. However if using "slideshow + viewing", I get the same Phenomenon as described by Holzfred.  
It is the fanart.jpg, which is stored in the artist folder, which stays in the background.
Greetz
Klaus
Good morning,

it is different. I use radio.de eg SWR3 and the logo from radio.de stay allways in the back from the fanart. If I play music from a folder without a folder.jpg allways the last one which is  fading out, stay in the back. 

I'm waiting for latts. He allways find the solution... 

Grüße

Uwe
@Ambidex
You're welcome! Glad you got it working!

@the_bo
You're welcome! I forgot to reply...did Wanilton's advice fix the problem?

@Holzfred
@woggs
@Nickerw

I think I have a fix for the fanart problem in music viz. Open MusicVisualisation.xml and at line 26 you will see <!-- Fanart -->. In the visible line below that change the code to this...
xml:

<visible>[String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),fanart) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),fanartmix)] + String.Contains(skin.string(musicfanart),fanart) | String.Contains(skin.string(musicfanart),extra) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5043)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5044)) + ![String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshow) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmix)] | [String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshow) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmix)] + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5045)) | [String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmosaic) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmosaicmix)] + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5046)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5047)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5048)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5049)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5050)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5051))</visible>

@Markus88000
Is that a playlist? I haven't been able to get the library status to display for playlists in Matrix. It works in Leia.

@halidri
I'll work on that next.
(2021-05-02, 13:54)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Holzfred
@woggs
@Nickerw

I think I have a fix for the fanart problem in music viz. Open MusicVisualisation.xml and at line 26 you will see <!-- Fanart -->. In the visible line below that change the code to this...
xml:

<visible>[String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),fanart) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),fanartmix)] + String.Contains(skin.string(musicfanart),fanart) | String.Contains(skin.string(musicfanart),extra) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5043)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5044)) + ![String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshow) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmix)] | [String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshow) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmix)] + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5045)) | [String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmosaic) | String.IsEqual(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmosaicmix)] + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5046)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5047)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5048)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5049)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5050)) + String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(5051))</visible>

Hi Latts,

this works, but now I only see the logo in the disk and not in the view.

Greets

Uwe
(2021-05-02, 13:54)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Ambidex
You're welcome! Glad you got it working!

@the_bo
You're welcome! I forgot to reply...did Wanilton's advice fix the problem?

@Holzfred
@woggs
@Nickerw

xml:

@Markus88000
Is that a playlist? I haven't been able to get the library status to display for playlists in Matrix. It works in Leia.

@halidri
I'll work on that next.
Just a silly question: I will cpy this string over the existing line? Including : visible ?
Greetz
Klaus
@Holzfred
Hmm...I still see the logo in Layout 6 after the change. That shouldn't have affected the logo at all. Anyone else not seeing the logo after this change?

@Nickerw
It's the same either way...copy the whole line or just the code between the opening and closing visible.
Hi,

i go back to 1.0 and start again with update and change the line in the xml. then Kodi starts with SHS-Error and from this moment on the logos was shown again... But... I cannot find the error in the log.

Greetz

Uwe
(2021-05-02, 15:06)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Holzfred
Hmm...I still see the logo in Layout 6 after the change. That shouldn't have affected the logo at all. Anyone else not seeing the logo after this change?

@Nickerw
It's the same either way...copy the whole line or just the code between the opening and closing visible.

Looks like it works now!
Thank you
@latts9923 Working fine here using Layout 7.
(2021-05-02, 13:54)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ] 

@Markus88000

Yes it's a playlist !
With Leia it worked but no longer on Matrix  :/
(2021-05-02, 20:44)Markus88000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-02, 13:54)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ] 

@Markus88000

Yes it's a playlist !
With Leia it worked but no longer on Matrix  :/
Speaking about "Playlists". For some reason I can easily create and access Playlists in "Estuary" skin, but have no success in Aeon MQ 8 - Martix Mod. what am I doing wrong?, please advise.
(2021-05-02, 13:54)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Holzfred
@woggs
@Nickerw

xml:

@latts9923 

Just to confirm I noticed today I had the same issue as above. Your change to the code worked perfectly for me. Thanks.
Good morning.
I am enthusiastic about this skin compatible with Kodi Matrix and I thank latts9923.
I ask how to transfer all settings from Aeon MQ8 2.9.0 (Kodi Leila) including Poster fanArt etc .. to Aeon 8 mq maturix mod v1.0.1.1
Thank you

Hello I'm using Kodi 19 combined with your skin, I live in Italy and unfortunately in the search for posters I only find those in English or Russian, is there any setting or addon to install? Thanks.
@andrzejls
From Movies in the main menu, access the submenu and select Smart V-Playlist.

@Dom61
See this post about artwork with Matrix.

@robyn68
You can browse fanart.tv for Italian versions of posters.
Hello Latts,

I have a few little things: I had to reinstall yesterday because the skin-settings was lost (settings.xml) after a crash. The change in the MusicVisualisation.xml row 26 is not in the installation package. I had to change it manually again.

Solved from alone...
Next: In the past it showed me the Artist as font in full screen in view 2-6 if no logo or Claerart was available. Suddenly that wasn't anymore. Either the logo from my folder is shown, or nothing. The title is allways shown. 

From one moment to the other all is fine. 

The rest of everything I have in operation runs without any problems.

greetings Uwe