Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-07-15, 09:59)Crash82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-15, 05:40)wags1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-14, 15:57)Crash82 Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me figure out how to make this bar thinner and how to show the total, watch, unwatch like in this picture?

is from this video or 1 post up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wS9ej01Quw

Thanks in advance.

Skin Settings, Main Menu, switch Main Menu Bar Style to what you want.
Skin Settings, Main Menu, turn Show Library Status to on.
I forgot to say I already checked the settings and I don't have any option to choose one a Menu Bar Style with a thinner line and the total, watch, unwatch part the Show Library Status is already on and look like this
Menu bar is always fat under the current selection, it should be thin where it's not under the current menu selection, at least mine is (I use Style 1). AFAIK their is no way to change that. So your second question is how to get the watched count to show?
This is what mine looks like - 
(2021-07-15, 15:42)wags1 Wrote: [ -> ]This is what mine looks like - 
If there's no way to make it thinner, how did the guy do it in the video? And yes, I like to have the watch count to be there too.
(2021-07-15, 15:34)wags1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-15, 09:59)Crash82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-15, 05:40)wags1 Wrote: [ -> ]Skin Settings, Main Menu, switch Main Menu Bar Style to what you want.
Skin Settings, Main Menu, turn Show Library Status to on.
I forgot to say I already checked the settings and I don't have any option to choose one a Menu Bar Style with a thinner line and the total, watch, unwatch part the Show Library Status is already on and look like this
Menu bar is always fat under the current selection, it should be thin where it's not under the current menu selection, at least mine is (I use Style 1). AFAIK their is no way to change that. So your second question is how to get the watched count to show?
LOL, the person that did the video you posted is Latts...the person who runs the show here and developed these MQ Mods...so I'm sure once he sees your posts he will let you know.
That said, in the video the menu bar looks to be one of the other styles, not sure which one exactly. Did you try out the different menu bar styles thru the settings menu that I referenced in my first response? Also note that the video is of an older version of Kodi (not the current which is Matrix) and is of MQ7 mod not the subject of this thread, MQ8 on Matrix (not that I'm sure that would make a difference to this subject of the menu bar).
Not sure about the watched count, it has always been there for me.
(2021-07-15, 21:29)Crash82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-15, 15:42)wags1 Wrote: [ -> ]This is what mine looks like - 
If there's no way to make it thinner, how did the guy do it in the video? And yes, I like to have the watch count to be there too.
LOL, the person that did the video you posted is Latts...the person who runs the show here and developed these MQ Mods...so I'm sure once he sees your posts he will let you know.
That said, in the video the menu bar looks to be one of the other styles, not sure which one exactly. Did you try out the different menu bar styles thru the settings menu that I referenced in my first response? Also note that the video is of an older version of Kodi (not the current which is Matrix) and is of MQ7 mod not the subject of this thread, MQ8 on Matrix (not that I'm sure that would make a difference to this subject of the menu bar).
Not sure about the watched count, it has always been there for me.
hi i am using win 10 .64 bit kodi matrix 19.1 with this skin i keep getting a favourites script error on version 8.1.1  does anyone know how to sort this out thanks
@bluebug
I'm using v8.1.1 of the Favorites script and everything seems to be working with the skin settings. Are you sure you installed the files in the correct location?

@Crash82
All of the menu bars for MQ 8 have the "thick" style. I'm not sure why the Watched info is not showing for you. What OS are you running?
(2021-07-05, 14:07)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@YinYang
@wags1
I added a new button in the music viz settings named "HIDE RATING STARS" that is only visible for layout 6 & 7.

Hey @latts9923

Does the change already exist or am I blind :-P ?
Don't see any option "HIDE RATING STARS"

Greetings
(2021-07-16, 13:23)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@bluebug
I'm using v8.1.1 of the Favorites script and everything seems to be working with the skin settings. Are you sure you installed the files in the correct location?

@Crash82
All of the menu bars for MQ 8 have the "thick" style. I'm not sure why the Watched info is not showing for you. What OS are you running?

im using win 10 64bit and is is a new installed kodi 19.1 and MQ8 for Matrix with all the addons
hi thanks for your reply yes i am useing kodi 19.1 and MQ8 for Matrix .. the favourites script was installed from here sometimes i get this error then i get a skin error i think its just before netfix  saying background service started nothing else on apart from youtube and superfavourites        error log    https://paste.kodi.tv/icedusahub.kodi

(2021-07-10, 14:22)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Bruce_Banner
You can see the version if you go to Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > Favourites Script. If you select the Add-on it will show you the version.

@Buzzie
You're welcome!
1. I just tested the Dolby Vision flag, and it displays both the default and color flag. I'm not sure why it won't display the color flag for you.
2. What scraper are you using? I use The Movie Database, not The Movie Database Python. Also, I see the 4K flag for both default and color as well.
3. I see the HDR flag. I just added ".hdr." to the filename of the Movie. It's strange that these flags won't display for you.
"HDR" flag. I don't recall the necessity to name every single movie file name (I have few hundredth movies) to include "HDR". Why "SDR"  is even shown when movie is in "4K" (designated in movie file name) ?. I really do not feel like manually renaming hundredths of movie file names 
 and to do it once more on backup drives. This just does not make any sense so can this ("SDR") situation be fixed so proper designation is shown ?.
Hey first of all thank you for developing the skin. I love him Smile

Something small bothers me, with the normal Standart Skin I can open the EPG and directly again with the "back" button to close. With the MQ opens the settings at the top. Can you somehow make the setting separately via an on / off setting? That would be nice Smile
(2021-07-18, 02:18)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-10, 14:22)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Bruce_Banner
You can see the version if you go to Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > Favourites Script. If you select the Add-on it will show you the version.

@Buzzie
You're welcome!
1. I just tested the Dolby Vision flag, and it displays both the default and color flag. I'm not sure why it won't display the color flag for you.
2. What scraper are you using? I use The Movie Database, not The Movie Database Python. Also, I see the 4K flag for both default and color as well.
3. I see the HDR flag. I just added ".hdr." to the filename of the Movie. It's strange that these flags won't display for you.
"HDR" flag. I don't recall the necessity to name every single movie file name (I have few hundredth movies) to include "HDR". Why "SDR"  is even shown when movie is in "4K" (designated in movie file name) ?. I really do not feel like manually renaming hundredths of movie file names 
 and to do it once more on backup drives. This just does not make any sense so can this ("SDR") situation be fixed so proper designation is shown ?.
There is also a release group on a public torrent site that releases 4K in SDR so i do understand it.
I am in the middle of starting to rename all my movies with tinymediamanager and let the new ones be renamed through radarr.
hi i have done a complete restore on windows 10 , restore kodi matrix 19.1 using windows 10 ,using this skin  followed from post 1 i am still getting errors from favourite script 8.1 .1  and unsure why i keep getting error i have done another kodi debug log and would some advice , i am also getting a service skin error  thanks for your advice

https://paste.kodi.tv/ocisabineq.kodi

https://paste.kodi.tv/hevesanisa.kodi
Great port to Matrix, thanks for all your work!

I think I may have found a bug with the "TV Show - Next Aired" addon. if I am browsing through the 'TV Shows' list, where it shows the next air date or ended / canceled status from the tvdb, it seems to freeze after scrolling through a few TV show entries.

For example, if I enter the TV Show menu and start browsing shows, it will show next air dates and series status properly but after cycling through a few items (5 - 10), it gets 'stuck' and from that point the status will no longer update and remains the same as I browse through the rest of the shows. If I back out to the main menu and come back in, it starts working again but repeats the cycle where after scrolling through a few shows it gets stuck again.

I tried going into the addon settings and deleting all data \ redownloading but that didn't do anything.

Thanks,
-Mike