Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@latts9923 Unfortunately XBpx doesn't allow you to access  or edit any files. In the past I was only able to install the skin by downloading the zip file and removing the ROM Collection dependency before installing. I'd have to do that for every update. I couldn't install from your repo. So I'm glad you removed that dependency.  But now it won't even let me install the zip file. Ugh. Guess I'm sol for now. Maybe 19.4 will resolve the issues. Thanks anyway. Have a good Christmas!
@latts9923 Yes I have deleted my simplecache.db Database several times now and it doesn't help. It is strange in that I have the problem on both my Nvidia Shields. Not sure what else to try. Anyway have a great Christmas/Holiday!
(2021-12-24, 13:32)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
I suggest you use Skin Helper v1.1.40 from the Marcelveldt repo.

@wags1
I have a fix for Layout 6. It now uses the same buttons as Layout 7 to control Similar Artist, Albums, and Banner. For your banner problem...that uses Skin Helper to display the artist banner/banners from theaudiodb.com. What version of Skin Helper are you running?

@RCBodyslam
I don't have an Xbox to troubleshoot this problem. Perhaps someone else can chime in on this one? What version of Skin Helper and Metadata are you running? Also, I have seen Kodi barf on a skin install myself at times if I try to install from a flash drive or other external source.
@latts9923 Thanks for suggestion. Everything is working. One more question: how can I add "Amazon Prime Video" and "Paramount+" Studios?
Hi, first of all thanks for sharing your great skin. I have a question and a suggestion.

In the menu settings there is a preview for the seen flag. The Flag appears in the top right corner of the cover. But if I go to the main menu, the flag is in the bottom right corner of the cover. Did I miss there an option to change that?

And I have a suggestion for the movie.list, if I choose the right list view type the BluRay/DVD Cover will change depending on the codec.
But I like the width view type there is no change of the cases. Can you change that?

Have a good day.
https://imgur.com/a/oJi5BCk

Photo for the post above
@andrzejls
You're welcome...glad you got it working. If you update the Colored and White Studio Icon Add-ons from my repo you will get the Amazon Prime Video and Paramount+ icons.

@Idefix-hh
I fixed the watched flag position for widgets and the submenu. This will be part of the next update. Thank you for bringing that to my attention!
@latts9923 I'm really baffled now. Yesterday on one of my Nvidia Shields I completely deleted Kodi and all its associated files and reinstalled everything. Still no banners rotate thru the display in the lower right of Layout 7. I'm really out of ideas now...LOL
(2021-12-27, 15:02)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
You're welcome...glad you got it working. If you update the Colored and White Studio Icon Add-ons from my repo you will get the Amazon Prime Video and Paramount+ icons.

@Idefix-hh
I fixed the watched flag position for widgets and the submenu. This will be part of the next update. Thank you for bringing that to my attention!
@latts9923
That did not work. Could there be something more that I am missing?.
Apologies if this has been asked. I can install the skin without an issue. When I download the skin helper service, it causes multiple instances of Kodi to keep launching. I have to force quit and delete it from my add ons directory. I wondered if anyone has seen this? I tried installing it from the repo as suggested.
@wags1
Hmm...and you've deleted your simplecache.db before starting Kodi?

@andrzejls
That's all you need to do is update the Add-ons. Just checking...are you entering the studio as Paramount+ (without a space)?

@Grayman001
I have never witnessed this behavior. What OS are you using?
So it seems that this MQ8 mod is crashing my Kodi 19.3 on Android (Shield Pro) and also on windows 10, when requesting the JSON api "Player.Open" command to start playing a video URL.
This works fine for the first request, but when you stop the movie and try to do a different request a second time, Kodi freezes first, than exits. 
I'm using Yatse to test these requests. "Send text to Media Center" / "Treat as a playable URL.
Any suggestions?
(2021-12-30, 14:42)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@wags1

@latts9923 I deleted everything and made sure all files were gone before reinstalling Kodi. Like I said, I'm pretty stumped at this point. Any chance you would be willing to look thru a log to see if you see anything? If so just let me know what log level you want me to set, in general and for any particular addons.
(2021-12-30, 14:42)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@wags1

@andrzejls
That's all you need to do is update the Add-ons. Just checking...are you entering the studio as Paramount+ (without a space)?

@Grayman001
I have never witnessed this behavior. What OS are you using?
@latts9923
I am not sure what do you mean by "are you entering the studio as Paramount+ (without a space)?". Could you be more specific because I do not enter Studio names anywhere.
macOS the latest version
Is there something I need to do to get the "Dolby Vision" Flag to display along the bottom with the other flags?
I know my movie file has Dolby Vision because my TV tells me so. Using Nvidia Shield.