Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@andrzejls
Ah...there's the problem. Try this...download this image to your resource.images.studios.coloured/resources folder. Open Kodi and see if the studio displays.

@Shredder_guitar
It's centered because it overlaps the default music lyrics if they're displayed. I can add a condition to slide to the left if the animated lyrics are enabled.

@_Mike_
You're welcome! I never noticed that the plot was missing for Music Videos. It's been fixed and will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know! I can add Premiered back to the info for Music Videos. I had to make all the fields display whether they contained info or not due to fact that the audio/subtitle flag positions are static. I can look at adding conditions to slide the flags up/down depending on what fields are displayed.

@KaBoS
You can download the zip file for my repo here.

@Jumpy73
Here's a listing of all the media filename extensions you can use...

Media type
  • 3dbd or 3d = 3d Bluray icon
  • 4k = 4K icon
  • bluray or blu-ray or bdrip= Bluray icon
  • web = WebTV icon
  • hdtv = HDTV icon
  • dvd = DVD icon

Videocodec
  • appletvplus = AppleTV+ icon
  • disneyplus = Disney+ icon
  • hbomax= HBO Max icon
  • hulu = Hulu icon
  • netflix = Netflix icon
  • prime = Amazon Prime Video icon

SDR/HDR
  • Nothing specified = SDR icon
  • hdr or -hdr = HDR icon
  • hdr2 or hdr10 or -hdr2 = HDR10+ icon
  • dv or -dv = Dolby Vision icon

Bit depth
  • Nothing specified = 8-bit icon
  • 10bit or -10bit = 10-bit icon
  • 12bit or -12bit or -hdr2 = 12-bit icon
  • dv or -dv = Dolby Vision icon

Resolution
  • Nothing specified = Resolution of the video icon
  • imax = IMAX icon
  • 2160p = 4K icon
Just to provide final resolution for anyone using a paid numeric (4 digit number) audiodb api key. @Angelinas provided the fix at the link he provided a few posts back. Works perfectly after replacing the appropriate line in the py file as directed. You can edit it in your Kodi instance going to addons, script.module.metadatautils, lib, helpers, theaudiodb.py. 

Replace this line - 
:
endpoint = 'https://www.theaudiodb.com/api/v1/json/%s/%s' % (base64.b64decode(self.api_key.encode('ascii')).decode('ascii'), endpoint)

With this line - 
:
endpoint = 'https://www.theaudiodb.com/api/v1/json/%s/%s' % (self.api_key, endpoint)
(2022-01-03, 15:52)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-03, 15:52)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
Ah...there's the problem. Try this...download this image to your resource.images.studios.coloured/resources folder. Open Kodi and see if the studio displays.

@latts9923 
Unfortunately that did not work. 
@latts9923  ah, That would make sense... I personally don't use the standard lyrics... I use the fancy ones, but i can see how that would be undesirable. 

Curious if the TV show ratings are being utilized like this anywhere within the skin...I haven't seen them...but that doesn't nessicerily mean they arn't anywhere 

Image[/img]
(2022-01-02, 20:38)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,
Before I used to update the kodi's library with Universal Movies Scraper and Artwork Beef Addon (no more supported in matrix release), currently I'm using The Movie Database Pyton scraper and Artwork Dump Addon but no artwork for movie set is downloaded.
where can I found the relevant settings in order to download movie set artworks?

Thanks in advance to those who want to help me
Hi @latts9923 
do you know which thread would be probably better where to move the question I asked for some days ago?

Thanks and regards
@latts9923 

Any chance you are able to fix the issue with tvtunes not stopping when you scroll to a different movie?  It's kind of unusable for me in its current state.  It seems to take a lot of resources on my system and slows things down.  Thanks!
@andrzejls
Hmm...well, I'm not sure what the problem is then. You see other studios just fine?

@Shredder_guitar
The image you provided for the TV ratings isn't working.

@Jumpy73
Read here for more info on Movie Set artwork for Matrix.

@grimmace92
You do mean when it's playing a video theme, right? If so, no, I haven't figured that out yet. I've asked on the forum for help on that and the Movie Sets not playing the theme, but I have not received any replies.
@latts9923  apologies, I've been struggling with images on this site lately, I literally just noticed that there is an 'imgur' button on the quick reply...that must be a new thing, i swear it hasn't been there long...anyway, here is the image i was trying to post from my previous post. Are ratings being utilized like this anywhere? similar to movie ratings 

(2022-01-06, 15:13)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
Hmm...well, I'm not sure what the problem is then. You see other studios just fine?

@latts9923
Yes I do see other studio logos just fine. BTW, I also do not see "Amazon Prime Video" for last week. It was displayed for short time then just vanished. Funny thing is that when I display "Information" on the show, Studio is correctly named for.
@Shredder_guitar
No worries bud. No, the rating info is only available for Movies on the Video Info screen. But I can certainly look at adding that option to TV Shows as well.

@andrzejls
I don't think I've asked you yet...what version of Skin Helper and Metadata are you using?
(2022-01-07, 14:15)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
I don't think I've asked you yet...what version of Skin Helper and Metadata are you using?
@latts9923 
Skin Helper Service: 1.1.33 Latt`s Repo
Metadata & Artwork Module: 1.0.44 Marcelveldt`s Beta. (I get same results when I switch to 1.0.38 Latt`s version)
@andrzejls
I would install Skin Helper v1.1.40 from marcelveldt's repo and see if that helps.
dig it. Thank you sir
(2022-01-07, 23:32)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
I would install Skin Helper v1.1.40 from marcelveldt's repo and see if that helps.
@latts9923 
That did not do anything.
Here's a look at the new Video Info ratings for TV Shows. I'm still working on the Rotten Tomatoes ratings.