Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2022-01-08, 13:11)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-07, 23:32)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
I would install Skin Helper v1.1.40 from marcelveldt's repo and see if that helps.
@latts9923 
That did not do anything.
You didnt have that logo in "resource://" and shs don't write empty line for studiologo...
After you add that studio logo need to clear simplecache.db or need to wait expiration=timedelta(days=14) to wiev new added logo

working ok

(2022-01-08, 15:34)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-08, 13:11)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-07, 23:32)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
I would install Skin Helper v1.1.40 from marcelveldt's repo and see if that helps.
@latts9923 
You didnt have that logo in "resource://" and shs don't write empty line for studiologo...
After you add that studio logo need to clear simplecache.db or need to wait expiration=timedelta(days=14) to wiev new added logo

working ok

Thanks.
I have those logos png files in resources directory. How do I "clear" simplecache.db and what software yo use. I am on Linux Mint and Linux EndeavourOS.
(2022-01-08, 17:28)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]I have those logos png files in resources directory. How do I "clear" simplecache.db and what software yo use. I am on Linux Mint and Linux EndeavourOS.
Better for you is to wait, a new version. I will add new button in settings for script.module.metadatautils to delete whole folder for simplecache.

- New version is on github 
version="1.0.45"

(2022-01-08, 19:31)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-08, 17:28)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]I have those logos png files in resources directory. How do I "clear" simplecache.db and what software yo use. I am on Linux Mint and Linux EndeavourOS.
Better for you is to wait, a new version. I will add new button in settings for script.module.metadatautils to delete whole folder for simplecache.

- New version is on github 
version="1.0.45"

Great, thank you. I just updated to 1.0.45 and followed your instructions. I guess I will have to wait for the database to regenerate.
(2022-01-06, 15:13)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ] 

@grimmace92
You do mean when it's playing a video theme, right? If so, no, I haven't figured that out yet. I've asked on the forum for help on that and the Movie Sets not playing the theme, but I have not received any replies.

Oh ok.  Thanks for the update!
@latts9923  That image looks great, thank you for your work on this. What is the data source rating for the top-right image?  I don't see this populate on many of my movies (it does on some of them) What should i be seeing? Personally I use the values that TMM provides from trakt.tv which pulls in values (somehow) from other sources, so i end up with the following ratings.... 
Individual rating
IMDB rating
RT rating
MetaScore rating
TMDB Rating 

Also, can movie TMDB rating image be updated to the new image as you have it in the TV show section? .thank you again for your hard work on this 

What will happen to character art (example: (baby yoda) center of screenshot below) ? Will that be eliminated/made smaller? 
@Shredder_guitar
You're welcome! I should have added this option a long time ago. I'm still working on getting ratings for more TV Shows to display. Right now it's kind of hit and miss.

The new TMDb logo will display for Movies and TV Shows.

The new rating screen for Video Info will work just like Movies. When you switch between Basic and Detail View it will display either the screen with characterart or the new rating screen.
(2022-01-08, 17:28)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-08, 15:34)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-08, 13:11)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]@latts9923 

working ok

Thanks.
I have those logos png files in resources directory. How do I "clear" simplecache.db and what software yo use. I am on Linux Mint and Linux EndeavourOS.
@Angelinas
So I looked deeper into your suggestion/example and I found "DBeaver CE" Linux application (free) enabling me to edit and modify Kodi MariaDB ( I have 5 Kodi installations, so MariaDB is essential to me) database. It is great and works.
I found that there are some shortcomings in that database.
1. Acorn TV is listed in Studio table but Textures.xbt file (yes, I de-compiled this file to see content) does not have corresponding "png".
2. For some reason "Amazon Prime Video" does not work despite fact that is listed in "studio" table and has "png" in Textures.xbt. "Amazon" is not listed in "studio" but has "png", so when I added "Amazon" to "studio" table than it worked.
3. "Paramount+" has the same issue as "Amazon". Once I modified database it also works.

I need to thank you for pointing me in right direction enabling me to back-fill a lot missing info in TV_Shows and Movies.
Any one have a copy of Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod v1.0.1.4 lying around. 

I had everything working just fine with that version on a older Shield TV but when I “upgraded” to the 2019 pro I have playback issues with v1.0.1.6 and cant narrow them down yet.  Thanks!
Hi,

How do I enable the music furniture (cover and disc) to stay onscreen during music playback? It disappears after a few seconds. If I bring up the osd and try to enter the settings, I press enter on the settings icon and it just goes back to playback.

Running Matrix.

Thanks in advance.

K
(2022-01-11, 15:38)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]I found that there are some shortcomings in that database.
1. Acorn TV is listed in Studio table but Textures.xbt file (yes, I de-compiled this file to see content) does not have corresponding "png".
2. For some reason "Amazon Prime Video" does not work despite fact that is listed in "studio" table and has "png" in Textures.xbt. "Amazon" is not listed in "studio" but has "png", so when I added "Amazon" to "studio" table than it worked.
3. "Paramount+" has the same issue as "Amazon". Once I modified database it also works.

I need to thank you for pointing me in right direction enabling me to back-fill a lot missing info in TV_Shows and Movies.
I think you have problem with cache image...
You can add folder and image by yourself, if you unpack resource.images.studios.coloured/ in that resource folder with this tool.
https://kodi.wiki/view/TextureTool
(2022-01-12, 23:14)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-11, 15:38)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]I found that there are some shortcomings in that database.

I think you have problem with cache image...
You can add folder and image by yourself, if you unpack resource.images.studios.coloured/ in that resource folder with this tool.
https://kodi.wiki/view/TextureTool
@Angelinas
Yes, I did that with TextureTool. With exception of "acron tv.png" needed png files are there. Problem is with MariaDB Database created by tvdb scraper in Kodi for TV_Shows and The Movie Database Python scraper for Movies. It creates a Database called MyVideos119 (for Movies and TV_Shows). In this Database "studio" table does not include names of some Studios such as "Paramount+ (US)", "Amazon" and quite few Movie Studios. I also had to back fill "tvshow" and "movie" tables for Studio name and rating (PG, G or R. not popularity ratings) to show proper info in Kodi. It could be that some of the mkv files I have do not have proper info in them for Kodi scrapers to output complete data. Updating Textures.xbt will not fix this issue, as far as I know and I tried, because data is not translated into Database tables. Once I got into the Kodi MyVideos119 MariaDB Database and added info in right tables (both TV_Shows and Movies) everything works fine. One unresolved issue that I have is "ratings" info and displaying it in TV_Shows "Panel".Some TV_Shows have this info and some do not.
On any event I like to thank you for pointing me into right direction.
Hi!
Just open in right list view the preferences (with a switch to the left with the arrow button) and you will see it at the top...
Greetz
Klaus
@oldpainless  see above
(2022-01-13, 14:13)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@howarmat
Here's v1.0.1.4.
Thank you sir!