Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2022-01-21, 23:38)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
When I added the audio/subtitle flags to MQ 8 I kept the code from MQ 7 that uses the Colored Media Icons. There's really no need though when the Colored Audiochannels for MQ 8 has the required icons. I can look at changing the code to use that Add-on instead.

@andrzejls
I have a fix for the Country Flag not displaying when there are multiple countries in the database. It will be part of the next update.
@latts9923
Great, thanks. This Skin rocks!. Just couple of minor hiccups. I am just curious as to what was the issue with Country Flag not showing when more than 1 Country is listed in Database "movie" table column c21. While on the subject, there is no Country column for in "tvshow" database table so of course Country Flag is not shown in TV_Shows Information panel.
I knew it was possible to get ratings for movies but didn't know you can do so with TV Shows. I'm scraping my movies using Universal Movie Scraper and it works like a charm. How would one go about in getting rotten tomatoes to show up for TV shows?
@The Warrior Start a petition and present it to the supreme court to rewrite laws to allow publicly available information accessible via api call

see previous thread posts starting around here ....  page 77

@latts9923  Thank you as always, you are the man
(2022-01-22, 04:47)Shredder_guitar Wrote: [ -> ]@The Warrior Start a petition and present it to the supreme court to rewrite laws to allow publicly available information accessible via api call

see previous thread posts starting around here ....  page 77

@latts9923  Thank you as always, you are the man

Lol I'll get on that petition right away. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction with the page. I'll check it out.

Also, thanks latts for all that you do!
@andrzejls
I had to use skin helper code to split the countries so it would only display the first country as text. The Country info for TV Shows is in simplecache.db. You should see the Country field and Country Flag for TV Shows in Video Info.

@The Warrior
I'm still getting hit and miss ratings for TV Shows. I've tried scraping with The Movie Database and TMDb TV Shows with different settings for both and some TV Shows just will not display some of the ratings. And you're welcome!

@Shredder_guitar
You're welcome!
Quick question. What textures file is used for the language flag for movies when I have “audio and subtitle flags” set to logo? Currently when it is “eng” it displays the UK/GB flag and I’d like to change that. I thought it was in the texture file for the “language flags color” addon but that does not seem to be it. TIA.
@wags1
Right now the language flag is located in the skin's Textures file (flags/subtitles). I'm going to work on the code and change the audio/subtitle flags to use the audiochannels and language flags Add-ons.
@latts9923 Thanks, in that case I’ll just wait to change it in there then.
UPDATE #18 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.8

Image Additions
  • The Critics Consensus is now being displayed again via Skin Helper. It will use Skin Helper first before looking in your nfo for the Plot Outline field.
  • I added the audio/subtitle flags to widgets. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I adjusted the position of "NO VOTES" for IMDb in the TV Show Video Info ratings. It was overlapping the TVDb votes. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting this!
  • "0 VOTES" was displaying for TVDb if the NFO had no rating info entered. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting this!
  • I fixed a problem with style 6 & 7 in Music Viz displaying the artist for the cover instead of the album. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed the problem with the Country Flag not displaying when multiple countries are in the database.

ImageMaintenance
  • I overhauled the code for the Movies Video Info. I moved the Rotten Tomatoes Meter to the left rating box. This value matches with the rotten, fresh, and certified fresh images. The right box for Rotten Tomatoes now shows the User Meter.
  • I removed the background fade from the Content Settings screen. It made the settings hard to see.

Other updates
  • I uploaded new versions of the Movie Genre Icons - Xzener's Flat Icons and the Music Genre Icons - Text Add-ons. I decompiled the Textures file for both and added new genre icons.
  • I uploaded a new version of Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios.
latts9923.
THANKS for such a quick action. Could you, please, add link to the zip file for download?

Edit.
Never mind. Having senior moment. Link to the latest version is, as always, on Page 1.
(2022-01-21, 12:14)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-21, 11:17)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-21, 02:29)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]@'Jumpy73"
If you run Windows use "SQLyog" software or if you run Lunux "DBeaver". Connect to your kodi MyVideos119.db. Open "movie" table find your movie that you are missing studio info. If it is not there just type studio name. Open "studio" table and check that studio name is there, if not add new row and add studio name. This will work if the studio name.png is in Textures.xbt. Fill in studio name, save database and restart kodi.

Hi @andrzejls
for doing what you suggest do I have to follow the instructions as below?
   - MySQL/Setting up MySQL (install & setup a MySQLserver for granting access to Kodi)
   - MySQL/Setting up Kodi (connect kodi to MySQLserver at kodi startup)
   - Direct Connection using MySQL C API (install & setup SQLyog client for directly connecting to MyVideos119.db internal library database)
Is it correct? or
Do you have in mind something else for directly connect SQLyog client to MyVideos119.db kodi database?
In the last case do you know where I can find an "how-to" procedure for doing that?

Regards
Yes, you need to go through all 3 steps to set-up access to database.
@andrzejls 
After renaming media files following the naming convention suggested by you and @latts9923, installing the last version of script.module.metadatautils ("1.0.45") from marcelveldt's kodi repo and reloaded from scratch the kodi library, now all movies I'm using for testing have both the media bar and the studio info displayed correctly.

Then, I've done all that needed for having kodi DBs on SQLserver. I opened the movie and studio tables, according to your suggestion and I've verified that the studio info is available in both the tables for each movie --> this is the confirmation that all the movies have the studio info displayed correctly!

Only one movie doesn't have the studio icon displayed in media bar. "New regency productions" is listed in Movie and Studio tables but Textures.xbt file does not have the corresponding .png file.
I added the "new regency productions.png" file in the same folder of the Textures.xbt file but kodi still not display it.

If I have a missing studio icon in Textures.xbt file I would like simply adding it in the same folder of the Textures.xbt file rather than decompiling the Textures.xbt file/adding the missing studio icon/recompiling the Textures.xbt file.
Is it possibile doing that or is it not possible contemporary to have single icon files and the Textures.xbt file in the same folder?
Do I have to decompile the Textures.xbt file, leave all the icon files uncompressed and add new studio icons when needed or is there another solution to follow?

@latts9923 
as specified at par 2.3 of "Media flags" in kodi wiki (media source flags in Confluence), would it be possible to display an icon for hddvd in case the movie filename contains the hddvd extension?

Thanks and regards
@andrzejls
You're welcome! Haha...happens to all of us.

@Jumpy73
Sure, I can add the hddvd icon. I will add a TV and VHS icon as well.
(2022-01-23, 13:02)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]nfo displayed correctly!

Only one movie doesn't have the studio icon displayed in media bar. "New regency productions" is listed in Movie and Studio tables but Textures.xbt file does not have the corresponding .png file.
I added the "new regency productions.png" file in the same folder of the Textures.xbt file but kodi still not display it.

If I have a missing studio icon in Textures.xbt file I would like simply adding it in the same folder of the Textures.xbt file rather than decompiling the Textures.xbt file/adding the missing studio icon/recompiling the Textures.xbt file.
Is it possibile doing that or is it not possible contemporary to have single icon files and the Textures.xbt file in the same folder?
Do I have to decompile the Textures.xbt file, leave all the icon files uncompressed and add new studio icons when needed or is there another solution to follow?

@latts9923 
as specified at par 2.3 of "Media flags" in kodi wiki (media source flags in Confluence), would it be possible to display an icon for hddvd in case the movie filename contains the hddvd extension?

Thanks and regards
Placing png file for missing studio in the same directory where Textures.xbt is will not resolve that issue (at least did not do it for me) ,decompile Textures.xbt to some directory and use it as a reference to see png names.  What I did was I would play movie and see what studio name is showing (sometime scraper outputs studio name that is not in actual mkv file) then find if this studio png file is listed in directory you specified when decompiling Textures.xbt. If it is, then go to MyVideos119 database "movie" table and edit the right column (should be c18). Save database and restart Kodi.
(2022-01-23, 16:28)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]Placing png file for missing studio in the same directory where Textures.xbt is will not resolve that issue (at least did not do it for me) ,decompile Textures.xbt to some directory and use it as a reference to see png names.  What I did was I would play movie and see what studio name is showing (sometime scraper outputs studio name that is not in actual mkv file) then find if this studio png file is listed in directory you specified when decompiling Textures.xbt. If it is, then go to MyVideos119 database "movie" table and edit the right column (should be c18). Save database and restart Kodi.
The problem is when you have the studio info populated in "movie" and "studio" tables but not the corresponding studio icon in Textures.xbt file. In such a case, even if you add the missing studio icon, the new icon is not displayed in media bar even if you reload/rescrape the movie. I suppose that the problem concerns the simplecache database. Rather that each time delete the database when a new studio icon is needed to be added, is it possible to connect the simplecache.db file in mySql in order to modify the movie record with the reference to the new studio icon?
(2022-01-24, 00:47)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-23, 16:28)andrzejls Wrote: [ -> ]Placing png file for missing studio in the same directory where Textures.xbt is will not resolve that issue (at least did not do it for me) ,decompile Textures.xbt to some directory and use it as a reference to see png names.  What I did was I would play movie and see what studio name is showing (sometime scraper outputs studio name that is not in actual mkv file) then find if this studio png file is listed in directory you specified when decompiling Textures.xbt. If it is, then go to MyVideos119 database "movie" table and edit the right column (should be c18). Save database and restart Kodi.
The problem is when you have the studio info populated in "movie" and "studio" tables but not the corresponding studio icon in Textures.xbt file. In such a case, even if you add the missing studio icon, the new icon is not displayed in media bar even if you reload/rescrape the movie. I suppose that the problem concerns the simplecache database. Rather that each time delete the database when a new studio icon is needed to be added, is it possible to connect the simplecache.db file in mySql in order to modify the movie record with the reference to the new studio icon?
Yes, you are correct. When you have proper studio name in "studio" and "movie" tables but no corresponding png in Textures.xbt the icon will not show. I do not think there is a possibility to connect "simplecache.db" to mySql MyVideos119 database since scraper that we use in Kodi actually creates that database, MyVideos119.  The workaround I use is as I described before. One variant you could use is this: in "movie" table, for sake of argument, your movie has "Joe Blow Productions" as the name of the studio. When you play this movie and see that "Lionsgate" (as an example) is showing then you can modify your "movie" table to show Lionsgate / Joe Blow Productions . Make sure you include space before and after "/".