Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2022-01-08, 15:34)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]Image
Hi @Angelinas
If I add a new studio icon into the folder in which I have the decompiled content of the Texture.xbt file, I can't see this icon displayed in media bar unless I close Kodi, delete the simplecash.db file, start kodi again and wait Kodi to rebuild the content of the simplecash.db file (IMO too long and complex!). Watching this image, instead, I understand I can probably open the simplecash.db file in a DBMS and modify the table properly in order to obtain the same result mentioned above.

I have a MySQL DBMS installed on my NAS in which I currently have linked Kodi Music and Video DBs. How can I do for making available the simplecash DB on MySQL too?

Thank you very much if you or someone else can help me on this.

Regards  Smile
(2022-02-05, 14:37)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much if you or someone else can help me on this.
You can change unix time when expires string in simplecache.db for studio logo....now i 14 days.Set to one day(that time is minimum)

this line need to change in "1"

https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...gos.py#L27
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...gos.py#L55
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...gos.py#L85
(2022-02-05, 14:58)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]You can change unix time when expires string in simplecache.db for studio logo....now i 14 days. Set to one day (that time is minimum)

Just a consideration about your workaround: AFAIU I'll reduce almost completely the caching period and accordingly the inherent benefit of the caching feature. What I would like to do is just force the loading of a new studio icon when I need to do it and not permanently loose tha caching feature (a shorter display time of an icon in the media bar). Is what I say right or did I misunderstand your solution?
Hi @latts9923 
sorry in advance for the perhaps trivial question  Smile

After having installed all the image resource files from SETTINGS/ADD-ONS/INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE menu item, what do I have to do with the contents of the resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.2.1.zip file?

Do I have to manually copy the content of each folder of the archive into the corresponding resource image folders or not?
Could you clarify how to use this file?

Many thanks and regards
@wags1
@Shredder_guitar
I have tried importing music in the past with and without the Artist Information Folder selected, and I too see no difference.

@DANI940
I'm not sure why the scraper is updating studios of existing videos. Did you reload the Movies?

@Jumpy73
You install this Add-on as well as the other Colored Add-ons. The Colored Media Icons Add-on is currently used to display the colored Audio/Subtitle flags. I have the changed the code in the next update to no longer require this Add-on to display those images.
Finally decided to implement a separate Artist Information folder. I setup the folder and configured it for use and it seems to be working correctly and is getting populated as I listen to streaming music. Because I had not been using a separate Artist Information folder in the past all my current individual Artist directories that contain my music files also have a Information directory that contains the nfo files as well as a Extrafanart folder that contains all the Artist fanarts. Is their some automated way that I can move all of that into the individual artists folders within my new Artist Information folder and delete it from where it currently is? Is that “Artwork Dump” or will export do that? If their is a better place to ask this question just point me to the right place. Thanks.
@wags1  lemme know what you find out is proper about that please. My Artist information folder is massive for the same reason (radio) I just let whatever artist info populate in the structure...it seems pretty messy to me..but not sure how to properly manage it without removing legit assets for my library
@wags1
@Shredder_guitar,

On Windows you can use FreeFileSync for that job.
https://freefilesync.org/

Please do some test runs, to get used with the program. You can use filters to exclude file extensions and/or folders from the sync task.

(2022-02-06, 03:16)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Jumpy73
You install this Add-on as well as the other Colored Add-ons. The Colored Media Icons Add-on is currently used to display the colored Audio/Subtitle flags. I have the changed the code in the next update to no longer require this Add-on to display those images.
Thank you very much for the answer. I have appreciated it

Anyway, I've many movies and TV shows in my media library produced by italian studios and I would like to see italian certification too. I decompiled the Textures.xbt file in resource.images.mpaa.color/resources folder and I verified that no mpaa certification icons are available for Italy.
Is it possible to add them (if you think it could be of any interest even for other users) or do you know where I can find them?

Many thanks and regards
@Jumpy73
You're welcome!

I can't find any examples of Italian MPAA ratings. It looks like there are four...T, VM6, VM14, and VM18. Is that correct? If you have any images of these ratings, can you make them available?
MQ8 script-script.extendedinfo-DialogInfo.xml needs some love.
I was playing arround with script.extendedinfo and found out that for eample in the MQ8 script-script.extendedinfo-DialogInfo.xml the controll 250 is wrongly assigned:
Look at around line 418 and find:
xml:
<control type="list" id="250">
                    <!-- Participacao especial -->
and around line 776
xml:
                        <item id="13">
                            <!-- Participacao especial -->
                            <label>31417</label>
                            <onclick>Skin.SetString(sextendcast_list,250)</onclick>
                        </item>
This is wrong because controll/container 250 is not Special Participation but it is tvshow_roles as you can see at the beginning of script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/dialog/DialogActorInfo.py
python:
class DialogActorInfo(DialogBaseInfo):
    TYPE = "Actor"
    LISTS = [(150, "movie_roles"),
             (250, "tvshow_roles"),
             (450, "images"),
             (550, "movie_crew_roles"),
             (650, "tvshow_crew_roles"),
             (750, "tagged_images")]
So controll 250 ist wrongly assigned to Special Participation and the right controlls for Special Participations (550,movie_crew_roles and 650 tvshow_crew_roles) are missing.

I think i could correct this by myself but i am not a skinner so it would cost me hours if not days with an even dubious result so maybe @latts9923  can have a look.

What may help:in the settings of script.extendedinfo there is an option to use the original script.extendedinfos script-script.extendedinfo-DialogInfo.xml. In the settings of script.extendedinfo in THEMOVIEDB choose "Force Native Appearence".
If that does not work you have to be a little more explicit.
Go to script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/WindowManager.py. At the beginning of the file around line 25 find:
python:
if addon.bool_setting("force_native_layout") and addon.setting("xml_version") != addon.VERSION:
and change it to:
python:
if addon.bool_setting("force_native_layout"): #and addon.setting("xml_version") != addon.VERSION:
So it is relative easy to switch between the 2 Versions.
Allthough i really love Aeon MQ 8 multimod (using it for years and i was never realy tempted to switch to another skin though i tried out a few and again thanks to latts9923 and all the other people who make this skin possible) i must admit that the original script-script.extendedinfo-DialogInfo.xml looks great and fits perfectly so maybe i will stick with it. Wink
As always, thank you for your patience and hopefully reading this long post.
@slahrellek
I see what you mean...it's labeled wrong as well (EPISODES). I'll take a look at it.
@Shredder_guitar Quick follow-up: I was not able to find any reliable automated way of doing exactly what I wanted to do so I'm doing manual/brute force. It's not too bad as I only have 360 or so artists that have music files in my local music folder on my NAS. As I mentioned before. I already created a separate folder for the "extrafanart" and "information" folders for each artist (I labeled it 1musicinfo) and pointed Kodi to it so as I listen to streaming music it is getting automatically populated. The hard part is cleaning out all my existing artist folders. Step 1 was to move all the artist folders that did not have any actual music files in them to 1musicinfo. I did that manually and it's already completed. The harder part that I am in the middle of now is moving all the "extrafanart" and "information" folders that are imbedded in all my artist folders as well as cleaning out all the other image files that have been added in there over the years. While I am doing that I am also using Musicbrainz Picard to retag all my music files. I've been doing it 10 or so artists at a time working from a-z. That is taking some time...I'm at "D"...LOL. Once it's all done I'll delete my current library DB (I use a central library DB using MariaDB on my NAS) and rescan the music folder to rebuild the DB.
could also use powershell Get-ChildItem -Path \\{Path\to\music} -Recurse -Include *.jpg,*.png| Remove-Item ....or copy the structure with only artworks to the artist_info folder. ....just less labor intensive.
Copying the structure with the images and info into my artist_info folder is what I’m doing. I probably just didn’t describe it well enough.