Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2022-02-14, 18:47)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]All, I'm working on a new view named Modern List for Movies/TV Shows/Music Videos. I've made some improvements from the original code, and I think it's ready for the next update. This will be included in all versions of MQ7 & MQ8.
WOW, this looks great. When you expect to have this view implemented?
Plain is to implement in 2016...LoL
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2260951
@wags1 Right on man, I remember doing mine....took probably 2 weeks for me to do it...from sun up to sun down... very painful, but liberating when it's done.
Just upgraded to the new metadata utils and skin helper....does anyone else experience box office data not loading for the first 10ish minutes of kodi first booting and then it's find there after?..... i've already tried clearing my simplecache data but it still happens.....very weird...that data will NOT load for a long time at first which makes me think it's broken...then sometime in the future, it's fine. Does anyone else get this?...or can explain to me why that is?
(2022-02-13, 14:05)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Jumpy73
I see the problem. For a quick fix, open IncludesVariables.xml and find the variable "mediatype". Change the lines...
xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,dvd) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.ifo,Right) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.iso,Right)">$VAR[videocodec_path]dvd.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,hddvd)">$VAR[videocodec_path]hddvd.png</value>

to this...
xml:

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.dvd.) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.ifo,Right) | String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.iso,Right)">$VAR[videocodec_path]dvd.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.hddvd.)">$VAR[videocodec_path]hddvd.png</value>

Do the same for the variable "mediatype_osd".
With your workaround even if I have solved in right list view it seems the issue still remains in widget view
@andrzejls
Yeah, I like the looks of this view. It will be part of the next update...maybe this weekend.

@Angelinas
LOL. Did you create this view? If so, well done! I saw it in your MQ6 mod and I really like the design.

@Shredder_guitar
I have not noticed this behavior...I'll see if I can reproduce what you're seeing.

@Jumpy73
I forgot to add this to the widgets. Look for "widgets_mediatype" and replace the variable with this...
xml:

<variable name="widgets_mediatype">
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,.3dbd.) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,.3d.)">$VAR[videocodec_path]3dbd.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,4k)">$VAR[videocodec_path]4k.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,bluray) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,blu-ray) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,bdrip)">$VAR[videocodec_path]bluray.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,web)">$VAR[videocodec_path]webtv.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,hdtv)">$VAR[videocodec_path]hdtv.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,.dvd.) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,.ifo,Right) | String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,.iso,Right)">$VAR[videocodec_path]dvd.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,.hddvd.)">$VAR[videocodec_path]hddvd.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,tv)">$VAR[videocodec_path]tv.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Container(510).ListItem.Filenameandpath,vhs)">$VAR[videocodec_path]vhs.png</value>
<value condition="Container(510).ListItem.IsCollection">$VAR[videocodec_path]set.png</value>
</variable>
(2022-02-14, 14:47)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ] 

@grimmace92
If you have missing flags after installing Metadata v1.0.46, you will need to delete the simplecache DB and let it repopulate.
I see these errors.  I was able to fix the first one by going into the resources folder of the addon and updating the name from 4k.png to 4K.png and it worked.  I also fixed the second one by creating the truehd folder inside the audiocodec folder and placing the atmos.png in there.  Now everything works.  On my windows machine everything just worked but on the vero4k which runs osmc/linux i had to make these changes manually.  Really strange.  Is it a bug?

ERROR <general>: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/videoresolution/4K.png
ERROR <general>: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/audiocodec/truehd/atmos.png
@latts9923  Thanks for the reply, don't bother wasting your time, it's instant for me now on load, but when i first updated nothing was showing up. My gut tells me it had something to do with adding the trakt api key...maybe the key being incorrect was causing a timeout, I would think if the timeout was happening with Trakt, that other stuff would still work and it would just fail at the Trakt API...idk, it's working now, ignore my previous post, sorry for the rant.
Am gradually getting to grips with this great skin.I have another question though.
When in movies section and I bring up Information there are no ratings or reviews from Rotten Tomatoes or TMDb or IMDB.They are either blank under the icon or just say No Votes or No Ratings.
Can someone please point me in the direction of a guide for me to get this info displayed.
I am accessing via Trakt.tv rather than Kodi Library if that makes a difference.

Thanks.
I'm using Skin Helper Service 1.0.40 and Metadata 1.0.45. Is 1.0.41 in Marcel Veldt's repo? I have version 1.03 installed but don't see it there and there aren't any updates or different versions of SHS available.
(2022-02-16, 21:16)RCBodyslam Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Skin Helper Service 1.0.40 and Metadata 1.0.45. Is 1.0.41 in Marcel Veldt's repo? I have version 1.03 installed but don't see it there and there aren't any updates or different versions of SHS available.
Here you go:

script.skin.helper.service 1.1.41 LINK 

script.module.metadatautils 1.0.47 LINK ....this is version 1.0.47 the newest

These will work!
@melons2 Thanks a lot.🙂
@grimmace92
Hmm...I've never heard of OSMC. I'd have to take a look at that OS to see why it is requiring these changes you made.

@Shredder_guitar
No worries...glad you got it working.

@hostile17
Have you entered your APIs in the Metadata Add-on?
(2022-02-10, 13:53)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Jumpy73
Thanks! I'll add code to incorporate them into the skins.

Hi @latts9923

I use tinyMediaManager for scraping my media library
I have many movies with .nfo file including for example this tag for mpaa rating 
Code:
<mpaa>US:PG / US:Rated PG</mpaa>
If I scrape the same movie using Italy as preferred country and not US for mpaa rating, I have this tag instead
Code:
<mpaa>IT:T / IT:Rated T</mpaa>

The movie with MPAA rating based on US country is displayed correctly --> the media bar shows the mpaa rating icon
The movie with MPAA rating based on IT country is displayed wrong --> the media bar doesn't show the mpaa rating icon

How to align IT rated movies to the same behaviour of US rated movies?

Many thanks and regards
Hi all,
something surreal happened to me ...
I accidentally selected one of the Netflix items as a widget for the Movie item of main menu bar. It constantly asks me for the Authentication Code / userId and pwd and I can't get it back even forcing the shutdown of kodi. When I restart it praise remember that I associated that widget and the story starts over Sad

Do any of you know how to get out of that loop and edit widgets?
Thanks in advance  Nerd