Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2022-03-24, 14:28)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
I just installed MQ 8 on my Fire TV Cube following my install notes, added my APIs to Metadatautils, and scraped only one Movie (The Terminator) using The Movie Database (not the Python version) to test this out on Android. After about 10 minutes all the rating info appeared in the Video Info screen. If you try this method and it still fails, it sounds like there is possibly a problem with the OS on the Shield. I've read some posts about problems and patches with this latest OS release.

"@Latts9923"
Some time ago we were advised to use Python version of The Movie Database, so I did. I have configured (fanarts,  clearart, clear logo and some other things) over 130 movies. Now to go back and redo it with "The Movie Database" without assurance that will work is not reasonable course of action for getting all that info shown. Just to check I installed your other skin "MADNOX" and from what I can tell all that missing info from AEON MQ8 (my favourite skin) are shown. So, having said that I hope that you will find solution to this issue. THANKS for your GREAT work and effort.
Hi there, I'm new here but been lurking for a very long time.  Wondering if anyone can help me.  I noticed another user mentioned the awards stopped working for them below the critics consensus.  I too have experienced this problem after updating.  Any ideas how to get this back?
@andrzejls
You won't need to rescrape to get the RT and Metacritic ratings...those are provided by Skin Helper. If you open simplecache.db, do you see any rows named "metadatautils.get_metacritic_info"? And you're welcome!

@No-J Simpson
Howdy, I'm trying to help andrzejls with a similar problem. Do you have the latest Skin Helper and Metadatautils Add-ons installed from Marcelveldt's repo and your APIs entered in Metadatautils?
(2022-03-25, 12:30)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
You won't need to rescrape to get the RT and Metacritic ratings...those are provided by Skin Helper. If you open simplecache.db, do you see any rows named "metadatautils.get_metacritic_info"? And you're welcome!

@No-J Simpson
Howdy, I'm trying to help andrzejls with a similar problem. Do you have the latest Skin Helper and Metadatautils Add-ons installed from Marcelveldt's repo and your APIs entered in Metadatautils?
Yes. On many TV Shows ( 20 out of 49) . No movies listed.
(2022-03-25, 12:30)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls

@No-J Simpson

Howdy my guy! I do have the latest Skin Helper and Metadatautils with APIs entered for OMDB and TMDB.  I was using a different scraper and it was working fine for me however until the latest update.  Will try scraping using TMDB on a test build I have.  Thanks latts.
@andrzejls
Hmm...OK, let's check one more thing. In your addons folder, go to script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib and open listitem_monitor.py in a text editor.

Find...
xml:

# tvshows-only properties (metacritic)

Does the next line look like this?
xml:

if content_type in ["movie", "movies", "tvshow", "tvshows"]:
@latts9923 I've been following this discussion since I am running on 2 2017 Nvidia Shield Pros (current FW v 9.0.1). All my addon versions check out per your previous posts. Here is what I see on my movie detail screens (I picked this movie because it is a IMDB Top 250 and I do get that badge) - 

@latts9923 FYI, my next line only has “tvshows”, “tvshow”.
(2022-03-26, 13:57)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
Hmm...OK, let's check one more thing. In your addons folder, go to script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib and open listitem_monitor.py in a text editor.

Find...
xml:

# tvshows-only properties (metacritic)

Does the next line look like this?
xml:

if content_type in ["movie", "movies", "tvshow", "tvshows"]:
No, it only shows/lists "tvshow", "tvshows". I added to that line "movie", "movies" but that that did not have any effect. Do I need to update something for this to "kick in" ?.

EDIT:
BTW, Movie Information still is not showing/listing Country at all.
(2022-02-14, 05:51)wags1 Wrote: [ -> ]@MasterKevin Not completely sure I understand what you are trying to accomplish but you can use a keymap to map any key to just about any function.

Thanks for your answer, but how do I remap kodi on nvidia shield device? thank you
@andrzejls
@wags1
Try downloading the latest update for Skin Helper (v1.1.43) and Metadatautils (1.0.49) from the Marcelveldt repo. You will need to manually download each one from github.
(2022-03-27, 13:35)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@andrzejls
@wags1
Try downloading the latest update for Skin Helper (v1.1.43) and Metadatautils (1.0.49) from the Marcelveldt repo. You will need to manually download each one from github.
Updated both. No change with en exception that now "NO CRITICS" is scrambled. Reverted back to 1.0.48.
@latts9923 Did it, so now running Skin Helper (v1.1.43) and Metadatautils (1.0.49). No change, still the same. Strange for sure. Everything else seems to work fine but I only ever get TMDB Ratings and the IMDB Top 250 badge. Not that it should make a difference but are you running a local on device library? My library data for both music and movies is in a MariaDB on my Synology NAS.
@andrzejls
Please send a screenshot with the scrambled "NO CRITICS". I had to update the skin code after updating Metadautils. I think it's working now and what you're seeing is the NO CRITICS with the actual critics info on top of each other.

@wags1
Yeah, my library is on a local drive.
@MasterKevin You can create your own keymap file manually or use the Keymap Editor addon (program addons). I run Kodi on two 2017 Nvidia Shield Pro's.