Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HBO Max
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
the add-on will ask you to resume or start from start... so I dont see how its an issue in the addon itself?
Also, you can disable HBO sync in the add-on settings and it will use local playback positions instead of the HBO positions
@matthuisman
Thanks, I was just complaining about HBO Max. i really have a hard time imagining 2022 and they still...
I found that the Latin America account does not display the Featured category properly under the US network, and its content only has an HBO Max Hubs category. It shows fine under the Latin America IP.
Just to report...today Game of Thrones 4K dolby atmos/vision was launched in my region (South America).

Video works perfect. Dolby Vision 4K without any issues.

Subtitles sometimes disapear, but nothing so bad.

Sadly, Dolby Atmos sounds very choppy. Sometimes it mutes. I don't know if it is a app issue or a bandwith issue. "normal" DD+ works fine.

My setup is a Chromecast with Google TV with Kodi 19.4
(2022-08-02, 02:25)ppglcl Wrote: [ -> ]Just to report...today Game of Thrones 4K dolby atmos/vision was launched in my region (South America).

Video works perfect. Dolby Vision 4K without any issues.

Subtitles sometimes disapear, but nothing so bad.

Sadly, Dolby Atmos sounds very choppy. Sometimes it mutes. I don't know if it is a app issue or a bandwith issue. "normal" DD+ works fine.

My setup is a Chromecast with Google TV with Kodi 19.4

You can try some nightly or some Kodi Nexus Alpha. I think that fixes some issues. I have yet to test though.
Hello. Congratulations and thanks for the addon, it's great. Is there any way to configure that the language of audio and subtitles is always the same?
Hello...

I found this plugin recently and I don't know what's going on.

I googled and found some information from 2001 saying that the plugin is no longer working on raspberry pi with OSMC and is only working on android devices.

Is this information still current?

Thanks
this plugin was released in 2020, so I suspect the "2001" information would be for something else..
as far as I know, this plugin still works.

Why not simply try and see?
Hi.
I instaled this addon yesterday, but It does not work properly.  I can navigate in the menus and see different things to play, but when I try to play something I get a error message like (sorry it's in spanish, I translate) " Playlist aborted.  One or more elements failed at reproduction.  See registry to get more information..."

What could I do?
(It's installed in a Android TV Box Amlogic S905D, gpu Mali 450; chinese tv box, sorry, it's what I have :p )

Thanks in advance.
Please provide debug log https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
(2022-10-14, 21:05)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide debug log https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

I've activated the debug and tried to play something and... It have played correctly.  I do not understand...

Anyway, thanks for your time.

Kind regards.
Hi

How do they make H 265 or Dolby Vision work On Fire 4 MAX or google chromecast ATV  If I choose that resolution quality it doesn't work it stays loading
It only works for me H264 1080P
Kodi 19.4 
The same happened to me in Star + it only works for me H264  1080,  H265 does not work
There must be something very wrong with your setup, or with some unsupported addons, because on my old Firestick 4K all streams with H 265 UHD with Dolby Vision work perfectly:

A frew months from now, the addon for HBO MAx from SlyGuy has stopped working.
It happens to me on my phone and my tablet.

Here is my phone log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/ecenudapox

Can you help me identify the problem ? thanks
Please stop making whole new threads. Either open GitHub issues or reply on the release thread for the addon itself
(2022-12-31, 23:23)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop making whole new threads. Either open GitHub issues or reply on the release thread for the addon itself

@mib77 - your question above has been merged into this current thread, which is the support one for the HBO Max addon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43