Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cannot connect to Wi-Fi after updading to Matrix Beta 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DISCLAIMER: I am not entirely sure whether this is a Kodi-related or LibreELEC problem. I posted here as an educated guess.

I have a Raspberry Pi 4 and I have recently updated to Kodi 19.0-BETA1 (with LibreELEC version nightly-20201126-264f372 9.80) after successfully using Milhouse's testbuilds for a long time.
Unfortunately, after updating I cannot connect to any Wi-Fi anymore.

Steps to reproduce the problem: I go to Settings > LibreELEC > Connections, I select a network (notice that this happens for *all* visible Wi-Fi networks) but when I select "Connect", simply nothing happens, i.e., it returns to the "Connections" page without asking for the WPA2 password or anything. I do not get any error, neither in the GUI nor in the log. I also tried with an external USB antenna, but the same happens.

Cable connections work all fine.
Any idea?
This is a known issue, wifi and bluetooth configuration is currently broken in the LibreELEC settings addon https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv/issues/4669

so long,

Hias