Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Blood & Orchids (1986)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently acquired the 2-DVD set of Blood & Orchids, a 1986 made-for-TV drama in two parts (IMDB, TMDB) and have ripped the two DVDs to MKV files.
I have a subfolder in my TV folder called "Blood and Orchids (1986)" containing:
  • Blood and Orchids (1986) DVDRip 1x01.mkv
  • Blood and Orchids (1986) DVDRip 1x02.mkv
Alas, the scraper won't recognize is, regardless of whether I use TMDB or TVDB.  Is there a problem with my naming? (I've read through Naming video files/TV shows.)  Does Kodi think this should be a movie instead (in which case, how to handle the two episodes)?

Thanks, for any advice...
Both sites seem to have it listed as a movie, not a TV show.

You'd need to move it to your movies folder, and name it "Blood and Orchids (1986) Part 1.mkv" and "Blood and Orchids (1986) Part 2.mkv" in a folder "Blood and Orchids (1986)"
(2020-12-01, 15:49)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Both sites seem to have it listed as a movie, not a TV show.

You'd need to move it to your movies folder, and name it "Blood and Orchids (1986) Part 1.mkv" and "Blood and Orchids (1986) Part 2.mkv" in a folder "Blood and Orchids (1986)"
Oh, wonderful!  That worked, I wouldn't have thought of presenting it as a movie.  Appreciate your help @DarrenHill Blush
Thread marked solved.