Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: EQUALİZER for music playback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Can you pls install EQUALİZER into the Media Player for music playback.
I want to use KODİ as a music player. But without EQUALİZER there no quality while playing the trcak.
Thx
(2020-12-03, 13:51)hozkan055 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Can you pls install EQUALİZER into the Media Player for music playback.
I want to use KODİ as a music player. But without EQUALİZER there no quality while playing the trcak.
Thx

You install one under Add-Ons, Look and Feel - Visualisations.  Then set it under Player settings -> Music -> Visualisations
(2020-12-12, 18:08)monsterMagic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-03, 13:51)hozkan055 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately there is no EQUALİZER. There is only VISUALIZATIONS. I need EQUALIZER to adjust the volume?
Thx

You install one under Add-Ons, Look and Feel - Visualisations.  Then set it under Player settings -> Music -> Visualisations
No equalizer in the VISUALISATIONS. Only some vısual effects are there. Can you check it?
Thx
I've got to say that I don't think you are on the right track if you want to amend the sound with an equalizer. You don't say what hardware you're using but my music sounds superb from an S905 box that's had a Usb dac attached to it. The dac then feeds thro my integrated amp.

Cost of dac was about 20 pounds and it has transformed the sound.
(2020-12-03, 13:51)hozkan055 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you pls install EQUALİZER into the Media Player for music playback.
A built-in equalizer is beyond the scope of Kodi at this time. The large number of different devices on which Kodi runs prevent an easy solution on that subject.

(2020-12-03, 13:51)hozkan055 Wrote: [ -> ]But without EQUALİZER there no quality while playing the trcak.
A better set of headphones or in-ear plugs could be part of a solution.
(2021-01-01, 12:29)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-03, 13:51)hozkan055 Wrote: [ -> ]But without EQUALİZER there no quality while playing the trcak.

Wow. Just wow to that kind of advice.
(2021-01-01, 12:29)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-03, 13:51)hozkan055 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you pls install EQUALİZER into the Media Player for music playback.
A built-in equalizer is beyond the scope of Kodi at this time. The large number of different devices on which Kodi runs prevent an easy solution on that subject.
Thx. I have headphones. this is not a solution. I tried to mean that Such as Windows media player Developments Equalizer.