Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: FIrst build Raspberry Pi Kodi question (MicroSD issue)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am replacing a large Windows PC with a Raspberry Pi running Kodi, media will be on an external drive.  On my test build (on 3B+) I am using a 32GB MicroSd card and installing LibreElec.  I currently have only 13 items in my library (13 TV show episodes).  In Settings>Storage it is showing that the SD card has two partitions, mmcblk0p1 and mmcblk0p2.  The "used" column shows more than 28GB used.  Did this install really consume almost the entire MicroSD card?  Should I be using a 64GB MicroSD?

I expect to have 3 profiles on the final build of this project.  There will be large libraries on each one.  Should I keep my profile file on the external drive?  Is fanart and other info kept in the profiile folder?  If so, should I keep that on the external drive?
EDIT:  Ok, I'm a dummy.  The columns were not neatly aligned and I was reading the wrong number under "used".  I have used 1.1GB of my storage.