Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi craches on startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Kodi 18.7 crashes upon launch on my Raspberry Pi 4. It used to work flawlessly but yesterday I have noticed that virtual memory reached 100% and the screen on kodi stuck. Already used almost all options except reinstalling (did once and now want to dig deeper and to know the reasons)

This is a link to my log https://paste.kodi.tv/dorudesoto.kodi

Also, if I start from ssh as sudo kodi-standalone & I get this error message 

Cannot connect to server socket err = No such file or directory
Cannot connect to server request channel
jack server is not running or cannot be started
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock
JackShmReadWritePtr::~JackShmReadWritePtr - Init not done for -1, skipping unlock

However Kodi starts but as if it is a fresh install

Thank you for your help!
@fortis - given the amount of banned addon (wiki) infestation there, our piracy policy (wiki) means your device is not eligible for support here. All we can suggest is you clean things up and try again. But given the amount of them you have, you would be best removing Kodi completely and starting again.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
(2020-12-10, 10:20)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]@fortis - given the amount of banned addon (wiki) infestation there, our piracy policy (wiki) means your device is not eligible for support here. All we can suggest is you clean things up and try again. But given the amount of them you have, you would be best removing Kodi completely and starting again.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Sorry about that, installed as "recommended". Probably have to be more attentive.
Reinstalled kodi however the same persists - kodi crashes on startup

This is a link to a new log https://paste.kodi.tv/ececuxujaw.kodi

Thanks