Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Atlas add-on error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I want some help about an error with attlas addon. I have made a clean installation of kodi and i have also installed the Atlas addon from grecotm repo. i have tried to open too many movies from different categories but the all provided links are dead so i have this error

P.s. Unfortunatelly i'm newbie could you help me?
(2020-12-10, 20:33)chrispet Wrote: [ -> ]I want some help about an error with attlas addon.

First of all, Atlas addon is not part of the official Kodi repository, meaning we cannot give you support directly.
We recommend you contact the people from wherever you downloaded the installation file for this add-on.

Secondly: after some web searching, the Atlas add-on appears to include movie sources from various countries, making it very hard to believe that this add-on is not facilitating video piracy in one way or another. So unless you can convince us of the legality of this add-on, support to you will be halted for now. I suggest you really read our forum rules (wiki) which includes our piracy policy (wiki) before you ask your next question(s).