Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: disable movie sets creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to disable the automatically creation of movie sets? I thought I had this option in the past with one of the movie scrapers (I use the movie db atm).
I prefer to create my own sets and the movies myself.
(2020-12-19, 15:30)wars Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to disable the automatically creation of movie sets? I thought I had this option in the past with one of the movie scrapers (I use the movie db atm).
It's in the skin not the scraper:

Settings --> Library --> Videos --> Show Movie Sets
(2020-12-19, 17:56)junitodx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-19, 15:30)wars Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to disable the automatically creation of movie sets? I thought I had this option in the past with one of the movie scrapers (I use the movie db atm).
It's in the skin not the scraper:

Settings --> Library --> Videos --> Show Movie Sets
Yes, this is to hide sets in the collection, but the scraper creates the sets. I don't want that sets are created automatically
(2020-12-19, 20:58)wars Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want that sets are created automatically
No, there is no way to do this unless you modify the scraper yourself. It is not something we would consider either.

If you are creating your own sets, then that means you are moving movies out of the existing set into the new set which will remove the existing set anyway. This places no additional workload on you as either way you still need to navigate to Movie Sets and the movies.