Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to see which video sync links I have
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

Got a problem that's bordering me for some time now and I can't get it fixed.

Situation:
I have a Synology NAS with extra drives connected with video content. Have added different smb-links to Kodi and it used to work great. All Movies in Movies and all TV Shows in TV Shows. I noticed that one smb-link was a ftp one and the rest smb. So I changed this and now every time I sync I have double episodes in my TV Show. One via ftp en one via smb.

Where can I see which sync links I have established? I want to remove all ftp-links but can't find them.

thnx
ciao
Valentijm
(2020-12-27, 15:52)valentijm Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I see which sync links I have established? I want to remove all ftp-links but can't find them.
They are in the MyVideosxx database.

Have you run a Clean Library? Delete the Source, run a Clean Library, and add the Source back with the correct protocol
(2020-12-27, 15:52)valentijm Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Synology NAS with extra drives

Two things...
- Are you also running the Kodi database on that NAS using MySQL or MariaDB?
- Are you any good at doing SQL queries on a database?

If so you can use PHPMyAdmin (or some other MySQL tool) to create listings, such as:

sql:
SELECT strpath
FROM MyVideos116.path
WHERE
left(strPath, 3) = "ftp"
OR
left(strPath, 3) = "smb"
ORDER BY
strPath ASC

This is just a start. If you want the actual video files, then the query needs to be expanded.