Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi on Libreelec and Nextcloud Addon issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Community,

i hope anyone can help. I have the latest Libreelec setup on my raspberry pi 3 b+ to run Kodi as a media server. Now i thought about to install also NExtcloud so that i can use it as alternative to apples icloud and to sync my media to my own cloud at home.

Over the repo linuxserver.io i have installed docker and nextcloud and i was able to install it. Now i had the setup start page when using 192.168.0.10:443 inĀ  my browser. It asks me for a user (i have not added or changed the admin user) - so which user/password i have to use?
Then i should use MariaDB or Postegres and here i have also not created or changes anything - so what i have to do? Manually in the shell creating the database?

My first try was to type an admin user and passwort which was in my mind. As data directory i have typed /data/storage. Then i have added the following for MariaDB:
myuser
mypassword
nextcloud
db

And now i have the following error when i want to access the nextcloud:
[/syntax]
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the webserver log.
[/syntax]