Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No Complete Home Menü
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I installed the Skin, but IT Shows only Music, Addons, Settings, Power in the StartMenü.

No Movies or Vidoes

Kodi Version : 18.9 / LibreELEC 9.2
(2021-01-04, 00:10)Schneider96 Wrote: [ -> ]No Movies or Vidoes

This requires the properly scraping of your media collection.
Perhaps the incorrect naming of your files and/or folders is hindering the scraping process.

Provide us with a debug log (wiki) via pastebin so we can perhaps see what the hurdles are.
Mm ok . It is a clean install without any Chance in Movies or Video Sektion.
But ok, i can make a LOG
(2021-01-04, 17:30)Schneider96 Wrote: [ -> ]Mm ok . It is a clean install without any Chance in Movies or Video Sektion.
But ok, i can make a LOG

Doesn't look like a clean install , you have got banned addons installed on your system. Which is against forum rules and won't receive any help.
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
(2021-01-04, 19:15)Schneider96 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Sorry, again
https://paste.kodi.tv/goluxozira.kodi

Are you trying to scrap your own movies eg from a hdd that's connected or from a nas on to the menu, or are your trying to get streamed movies etc onto the menu?

How are your trying to get movies onto the menu ?
Right now I only have a link to a share on Windows
(2021-01-04, 20:40)Schneider96 Wrote: [ -> ]Right now I only have a link to a share on Windows

But it still has to be displayed. There is nothing in Music folder too, but it is still displayed in the menu.
i made a clean Install Kodi on Windows. When i install the Skin, i tooks a very long time . The Message "Initialisng Skin" do not disappear. I mean the same thing was under the RP4+.
Under Windows the same Thing here. Only Music,Add-ons,Settings,Power stands in the HomeMenü
I noticed that when I delete the Music menu and completely uninstall the skin and then install the SKin again, it looks like it did before the deinstallation. Thought if I uninstall everything will be completely deleted an the Settings are resetet?
(2021-01-04, 21:55)Schneider96 Wrote: [ -> ]But it still has to be displayed. There is nothing in Music folder too, but it is still displayed in the menu.
You need the Music item to be displayed so you can access the "Files" section to add your Sources.

Movies and TV Shows don't need to do this because you can access the "Files" section through Videos menu item

When you scrape your Movies and TV Shows, the menu items should appear.
Ok. What i dont understand is, that is when the Skin is installed only the Music item is availible. Not Video, Movies or Games like in the Standard Skin.

I didnt make a change in the Music Section just like Video, Movies. Everything is still virgin
Pages: 1 2