Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi cannot see the Window's 10 PC's on my network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am new to the forum so please forgive me if there is an answer to this elswhere.

I am am using Kodi 18.9 Leia installed in my Sony Android TV model KD65AG8. It is connected to my domestic network which also has 2 windows 10 PC's and 1 NAS installed. 

My problem is that I have files stored on my NAS and also files stored on 1 of the PCs, and so far have been unable to access the PC to enable scraping.

I have been able to set up the NAS using zeroconfig and all files on the NAS are available to see on Kodi. 

When I try to add the files on the PC I am only able to add the drives using UPnP but this method does not support scrapping.

Neither of the PC's on the network show up as when available using NFS or SMB protocols in "Add files"  I have turned on SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support in the Windows features.

I have tried installing Kodi on the PC, then installing Apple Bonjour to allow me to enable zeroconfig on the PC but that does not work.
I have lost track of the things I have tried to make this work.

Can anyone tell me what I doing wrong?

Thanks