Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Veoh (Video) Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Veoh.

Search engine based plugin.

Use the keyboard to search for content then play the flash file.

For Avi/mp4 etc download veoh proxy and run before playing the avi file.

The adult content filter is off so it will display all content.
No need to log in etc.

Also veoh uses a refresh system, a new hash is generated every 40 or so mins.
If you find that your playlist videos stop playing then exit out and search again, all will be fine.

I will not be adding the channels or the other bits as there is really no need.

get it from my sig, if you want it.

working on the new atlantis build, perfectly.

Cheers.
Awesome plugin with lots of content (they seem to have pretty much everything available in avi now which is great). Thank you very much for all of your great plugins.
Veoh have implemented mp4 file usage over the old flv format.

Mplayer will not play them, neither will dvd player.

Gives constant seeking errors, try the mp4 file from here on the xbox.

http://www.veoh.com/rest/v2/execute.xml?...F7D686DD07

Quote:16:39:42 M: 40734720 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: http://content.veoh.com/flash/p/2/v15629...0b28c9b12b
16:39:42 M: 40734720 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue:Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
16:39:42 M: 40210432 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
16:39:42 M: 39673856 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
16:39:43 M: 34562048 WARNING: XFILE::CSimpleFileCache::Seek - attempt to seek pass read data (seek to 1954115689. max: 33492. reset read pointer. (8392862976855506944:0)
16:39:43 M: 33091584 ERROR: CFileCurl::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
16:39:43 M: 33222656 ERROR: XFILE::CFileCache:Tonguerocess, error 10035 seeking. seek returned -1
16:39:43 M: 33222656 NOTICE: Opening audio stream: 0 source: 256
16:39:43 M: 33222656 NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 0
16:39:43 M: 33222656 ERROR: Unsupported audio codec
16:39:43 M: 33222656 WARNING: CDVDPlayer::OpenAudioStream - Unsupported stream 0. Stream disabled.

VLC has a few problems as well.

That only happens when trying to stream, downloaded file perfect playback via dvdplayer.

video : FFmpeg H.264
audio : FAAD AAC (MPEG-2/MPEG 4 AUDIO)

The Build used here was `Atlantis`
Do you have any new mp4 codecs available ?
Workaround was to serve the mp4 via veohproxy with information regarding file.

It`s fine for now.
Why is the veoh proxy needed? Couldn't that feature be added to XBMC nativly?
Of course and i hope it will be, but because i`m impatient and want to watch the new anime releases on veoh which are in that format - i used a workaround.

Only for now. I just thought that the Devs would be rather too busy with the other platforms until the freeze is full.

I`m watching sekirei & soul eater using veoh plugin and they changed format so i couldn`t watch the latest ep`s. That annoyed me.

Hopefully they will implement veoh mp4`s and Rtmp.

Cheers Gamester17
Voinage Wrote:Hopefully they will implement veoh mp4`s
Will you please submit a new feature request ticket on trac for tracking purposes? http://trac.xbmc.org

Nod
will do in the morning.

Cheers Gamester.
I know you are using it, so report please.
If it`s going to be improved, i need to hear what you want.

As of right now, everyone is on silent running......

A Christmassy Vin
something about it reminds me of the people who work in the job centre
WTF? Hmmmm - constructive comments please Tom.
sorry i haven't posted anything... i had a bit for trouble getting it up and running, at first... had to play around with the paths for the UNZIP stuff.

the veohproxy auto-download also is a no-go, but i didn't really look at those paths, yet. no biggie, i have the latest version, anyways.

all said, most of the other stuff (using the actual plugins, that is) is working pretty good. i've test some of my favs, but not all. (also, i had to add AES.so to ninja, but you knew that.)

i do have a question, though... why not have a list of virtual directories for each plugin, instead of having to change which one you want on each load? the reason i ask is because of the caching of plugins, i have to re-load xbmc/boxee each time i want to use another service.

when i get the time to test every service, i'll post back on what is/isn't working.

though, i'm sure boxee on linux is about as far from you target platform as could be; it will bring me just as much joy as everyone who is running it on xbmc for xbox.

thanks for the hard work, and marry christmas/happy holidays. Smile
Will translate paths on the next bugfix - AL
Yeah, I just wanted the zip cache testing - really.

I already have another version that has info for each plugin along with autostart veohproxy etc and Thumbnail & Select then Virtual Dirs.

- hence people, why i want as much fb as possible.
I enjoy this immensely, however I am confused as to why I have to download the plugin i want to use EVERY time? Am I doing something wrong?
Yes.
Set "Check for plugin updates" to False in plugin settings.

You don`t have to download the plugin before use.

They are already downloaded and in a zip file.

Re - read the unified voinage plugin thread
Pages: 1 2