Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: WindowDialog still open on closing kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i'm having a bit of a problem with dialogs or windows i'm opening in a service and if those are still open when i alt+f4 the kodi process keeps running with an error like this.
 Error Type: <class 'SystemExit'>
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.vpftools\resources\lib\Player.py", line 46, in onPlayBackStarted
                                                       self.showPopUpDialog()
                                                     File "C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.program.vpftools\resources\lib\Player.py", line 55, in showPopUpDialog
                                                       self.popUpDialog.doModal()
                                                   SystemExit
If i close them on waitForAbort it's fine... now to be honest i didn't track shutdown through all my classes and not all windows are global, so it's a bit of a pain in the ass to go through it all now... so now lazy me was wondering can i just tell my xml windows/dialog windows to close on exit without doing it manually. is there any closeOnExit setting or an onExit notification? I looked through the api ref but couldn't find anything but maybe i overlooked something...

Thanks