Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I dont have the RC version, just the beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone, 

First, sorry for my english. 

I use the kodi 19 beta since many month and had many issues, so a few week ago, I have decided to stop the beta programme. 

A few day ago, I read a new about the new RC version and want to update my kodi beta version so, I sign for the beta program again, receive the new beta version but not the RC one, for at least 3 days, I wait for the RC version but Android never give it to me.

Can someone help me ?

Thank you very much !
New releases for Beta channel on android are generally done with staggered rollouts.

Ie 10% for a day or 2, and if things look ok (not a lot of crashes, etc) bump to 50%, and finally upto 100% after a week or so.

All you can do is wait
thank you for your fast answer !
Same here, still on beta 2, even ten days after the official announcement of the release candidate.

I fear something is wrong here, can anyone confirm that he or she received already the RC thru Google Play?
There currently seems to be some issue with the Google system which deals with the distribution.

Several team members have tried to increase the current 50% distribution to the full 100% release to allow the RC to become available for everyone, but currently we are struggling with it.

We are working on it to see what we can do, but in the meantime if you have the opportunity and ability to side-load the apk, you can obtain it here (ArmV7A 32-bit) or here (ArmV8 64-bit).

The general direct download link for Android from our mirror server is here, just for reference.
Thanks for the explanation. Unfortunately side loading is not an option for me in my personal environment, so I have to wait until things have been solved ...
@UlfSchmidt - looks like the issue has been resolved and the distribution switched up to 100%.

So hopefully you should be able to get it soon.
@DarrenHill, thank you, merci beaucoup, vielen Dank. I just received the RC via Google Play. Keep up the good work!
Thread marked solved.