Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TVHeadend add-on not listed for installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm trying to install the TVHeadend add-on in Kodi 18.9, freshly installed on Windows 10 from the Kodi web site (official download, default version).

I want to install the TVHeadend add-on to use with a TVHeadend server running on another machine in my network.

On this page: https://kodi.wiki/view/PVR/Basics the instructions say: "The Kodi PVR add-ons are located in the official Kodi repository. Locate them in Settings > Add-ons > Install from repository > PVR clients"

When I go to Settings > Add-ons > Install from repository, there is no menu entry "PVR clients".

Am I doing something wrong?
There seems to be an issue at the moment with the mirror servers and binary addons (such as the PVR clients).

It's being looked into at the moment, and hopefully normal service and availability will be back soon.
(2021-01-30, 15:00)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be an issue at the moment with the mirror servers and binary addons (such as the PVR clients).

It's being looked into at the moment, and hopefully normal service and availability will be back soon.
Thanks for the info, is there any way to get a notification when service has been restored, please?
It's being worked on at the moment.

As mirrors and syncing are involved, the simplest way is just to check periodically.
@sc3d - have a look now. The work is done, and hopefully things should be fixed.