Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: change default pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody know how to change the default pictures for each section in the Mediastream Skin?

I have already changed the background image and folders in the settings, but when I switch between movies, mucis, weather, etc. I still see the same default pictures that came with the skin.

any suggestions?

Thanks!
you have to mod the textures.xpr but i tried and its protected so you cant
shizzle Wrote:you have to mod the textures.xpr but i tried and its protected so you cant

No you don't you just set your own by selecting them as background images (System>Skin>Backgrounds).
Hitcher Wrote:No you don't you just set your own by selecting them as background images (System>Skin>Backgrounds).

Thanks for the reply Hitcher.

I already did that. set the images folders and images for each...and it works when i go into each of those sections.

BUT I want to change the pictures that display when you scroll up and down the main menu: Listen to Music (mixing board), Movies (movie seats pic), TV Shows (living room).

Is there any way to change those? Eek
ok...found it!

just had to enable the "enable BG images" option in the settings.
Big Grin
johnny utah Wrote:Anybody know how to change the default pictures for each section in the Mediastream Skin?

I have already changed the background image and folders in the settings

Thanks!

Hitcher Wrote:No you don't you just set your own by selecting them as background images (System>Skin>Backgrounds).

did you see that before you "attacked" me?Oo
shizzle Wrote:did you see that before you "attacked" me?Oo

who are you talking to shizzle?

for my part I didn't "attack" anybody...simply asked a question and posted the answer after I found it for future use.
not you