Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: last.fm radio streaming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible?

Everytime I try and play my personal radio through XBMC, it just crashes to desktop :-(

Highly annoying.

Any help?

Cheers,

Steve
If you want help, you need to help us. Provide the necessary details.

xbmc.log and backtrace for starters.

x86 architecture

Installed via the instructions on this site. Changed the third party software list and used "Sudo apt-get install xbmc"

Debug log: http://pastebin.com/f36eb8e17

I'm trying to get the backtrace by following the instructions but it doesnt detail very well what the "core" is so I have no idea where it's located...
It seems it cannot find libcurl.so, which is only natural since that's not supposed to be there, at least not on Ubuntu 8.04. To test my theory, try going into /usr/lib and issue "sudo ln -s libcurl.so.4 libcurl.so" and retry.
Fantastic! That worked perfectly.

Thanks for the help Smile
Ah, though I realise now that the beginnings of songs skip a few seconds then the rest of the song plays fine. :-\ strange.
Well, my suggestion was just to find out if it's right. There are packages providing just that file which maybe works better. You can try them by first deleting the link I just made you do, and then installing one of libcurl4-gnutls-dev, libcurl4-openssl-dev.

I don't know the difference. Try them.