Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Family Guy Stopped Scraping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason the last 2 episodes of Family Guy (19x10 and 19x11) will not scrape at all for me. I've tried everything I can think of: deleting the episodes and adding them back, cleaning the database, clearing all cache. I even tried to rescrape the entire show of Family Guy but I get an error "string was not recognized as a valid datetime" and EMM shuts down. I've added dozens of episodes and shows and they've all scraped fine, it's only the two most recent episodes of Family Guy that won't scrape. I am running 1.9.2 x64.
I deleted the episodes, cleared cache, closed EMM, reopened EMM and updated library. Here is the log from doing that, can somebody PLEASE help me figure out why it's not scraping Family Guy any more?

worobugepu.kodi (paste)
The TVDb API delivers a wrong/bad value for a DateTime object that causes Ember to stop scraping this tv show or episode. You can try to disable the TVDb scraper and use TMDb instead.
(2021-03-01, 18:55)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]The TVDb API delivers a wrong/bad value for a DateTime object that causes Ember to stop scraping this tv show or episode. You can try to disable the TVDb scraper and use TMDb instead.
Thank you, that did the trick!