Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Fanart rotation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am using Kodi 19.0 Matrix and I use as scrapper MediaElch, I would like to know if it is possible to make the fanart (background) of a tv show change for example every 10 seconds ? Because there are a lot of fanart that I would like to use for one tv show, not only the main fanart but also the season fanarts

Thanks
@Bungee_G

A lot of the things you are asking for are not, and will not, be available in Estuary. It is purposely built as a simple and light weight skin with minimal features and no dependencies on other addons, which is why a lot of what you are asking for is not available.

Try the Estuary Mod skin listed in this forum for v18, or for v19 here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3014750
(2021-02-27, 02:16)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@Bungee_G

A lot of the things you are asking for are not, and will not, be available in Estuary. It is purposely built as a simple and light weight skin with minimal features and no dependencies on other addons, which is why a lot of what you are asking for is not available.

Try the Estuary Mod skin listed in this forum for v18, or for v19 here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3014750

Okay thanks, I tought that someone of the Kodi team know a way to do that by changing xml files or something like that...but does this estuary mod skin has all of the new features of estuary of Kodi 19 Matrix ? And I guess my other question about changing titles into logos can’t be answered, I mean it is not possible on that skin ?
(2021-02-27, 03:06)Bungee_G Wrote: [ -> ]And I guess my other question about changing titles into logos can’t be answered, I mean it is not possible on that skin ?
Almost anything is possible. Where the difficulty comes in is someone with the knowledge to make those changes to see your posts and respond.
(2021-02-27, 03:53)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-27, 03:06)Bungee_G Wrote: [ -> ]And I guess my other question about changing titles into logos can’t be answered, I mean it is not possible on that skin ?
Almost anything is possible. Where the difficulty comes in is someone with the knowledge to make those changes to see your posts and respond.

Yes, I hope this person see my post...Thanks for your asnwer anyway