Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Episode duration in TV Shows missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm not sure if this is an android issue or a kodi glitch or something that for some reason only i am experiencing. i am using kodi on an android tv that's why i am starting this thread in here

i seem to be missing the duration of the episodes on all of my tv shows in my library. no matter what skin i use and what view in a particular skin i use the duration of tv show episodes never shows up. i already tried all of the available tv show scrapers always with the same result. no episode duration.

anybody else experiencing this issue?

i am using kodi matrix on an android tv 8.0
(2021-02-26, 17:56)billyrene Wrote: [ -> ]i am using kodi matrix on an android tv 8.0

And also the "latest Amber"? Making it probably a skin issue.
(2021-02-26, 19:53)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-26, 17:56)billyrene Wrote: [ -> ]i am using kodi matrix on an android tv 8.0

And also the "latest Amber"? Making it probably a skin issue.
yes i use the amber skin but i don't think it's a skin issue because when i switch to estuary the duration is still not showing
Give us an example tv show.

Also provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping one of these problem shows.
(2021-02-27, 02:11)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Give us an example tv show.

Also provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping one of these problem shows.

for this debug log i scraped the tv show 11.22.63. but like i said none of the tv shows in my library show the duration

the link to the log:
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
new log file here: https://paste.kodi.tv/kesuxahefu.kodi

oh and also i forgot to mention the media flags are also missing.